NARS "The Happening" Eye and Cheek Palette (limited edition)

MaitaiFluff

I NEED this palette! If anyone knows where I can find one PLEASE let me know.[email protected]
I think Barney's took it off because it's technically not supposed to be out yet. I saw that they also pulled the light reflecting loose powder and Neiman Marcus took their light reflecting powder off their site as well. I really want this pallet too. It will be perfect for on the go. So we just have to (im)patiently wait.

sungelly87

I do have the joie de vivre palette with both orgasm and Laguna. They both work for me and this seems super convenient. Basically all your powders in one. I'm tempted. I'm really curious to know which colors are in the sephora exclusive eye palette.

MACupGrl

Oh girl....Don't tell me about more palettes!LOL I am going to be broke! Between MAC Archie's Girl Collection and NARS-

MACupGrl

Does anyone know about upcoming collections or palettes? Will Nordstrom and Sephora carry The Happening palette?

MarieMary

Does anyone know about upcoming collections or palettes? Will Nordstrom and Sephora carry The Happening palette?
All information available are on Specktra.net, in the various topics of the NARS section. There is a gift set called God Created Woman that will be Sephora exclusive in France (but I don't know about the other countries). It contains a 6-eyeshadow palette, an eyshadow primer and a #3 eye shader brush.
Please make sure to check the various threads for pictures and information. :)

I NEED this palette! If anyone knows where I can find one PLEASE let me know.[email protected]
this palette is available at the nars boutique in nyc. there was one left as of this past thursday. they might do charge sends? it's worth a try! hth! as for the palette itself, i love the smaller size and the absence of lipsticks since i never used them anyway. i'm disappointed that orgasm and laguna are included yet again, but as a nars palette hoarder, i am resigned to this. the eyeshadows are great: soft texture and nice pigmentation. no issues with chalkiness that so many people were complaining about with the debbie harry palette.

MarieMary

Thank you for the information and review, nakedlunch212. :D
Can you confirm that Corfu was made into a powder eyeshadow for this palette?

MarieMary

You'll fit right in here; we're all NARS obsessed, and the Specktra community is very friendly. :)
Yay, I'm so glad Corfu was made into a powder. I have it, and I love the color, but the cream formula creases on me very fast. It's also so much more convenient to have an all powder palette; it's less of a mess.

You'll fit right in here; we're all NARS obsessed, and the Specktra community is very friendly. :)
Yay, I'm so glad Corfu was made into a powder. I have it, and I love the color, but the cream formula creases on me very fast. It's also so much more convenient to have an all powder palette; it's less of a mess.
thank you! looking forward to all of your nars scoops!
amuse.gif

MissTT

This palette is making me anxious for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and hopefully a new blush palette (w/o Orgasm.) A girl can dream.
sigh.gif

Odelia

This palette is making me anxious for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and hopefully a new blush palette (w/o Orgasm.) A girl can dream.
sigh.gif
I'm dreaming right along with ya!
girlhaha.gif

Nars always has to add repeats to any palettes they have >.<

MaitaiFluff

11cc9853_image.jpeg
I know this palette isn't quite happening for everyone, but my other half surprised me with this palette for an early Valentine's present. This will be my go to palette for all those days I'm running late for work.

MarieMary

Thank you for the geat picture. :) If I weren't interested in the And God Created Woman gift set, I'd definitely have my eyes set on that one.

Latest posts