Operation "Use it up"! All welcome!!

B

Buffy89

Yup, just finished a Sheen Supreme lipstick yesterday and it went surprizingly well, but those darks and mattes take forever.

thefbomb

Yup, just finished a Sheen Supreme lipstick yesterday and it went surprizingly well, but those darks and mattes take forever.
I hear you. I'm also trying to finish 2 MAC retro mattes but their staying power is so great that I don't use much

kerry-jane88

October Empties 2015
97ee508e_image.jpeg
I tried to focus again on getting the little items out of the way and I'm seeing lots of progress because of that with my November empties too!

DMcG9

I tried to focus again on getting the little items out of the way and I'm seeing lots of progress because of that with my November empties too!
I don't know what product is in that Percy Pig bottle but god I love those candies. I wish M&S would come back to Canada.

kerry-jane88

I don't know what product is in that Percy Pig bottle but god I love those candies. I wish M&S would come back to Canada. 
It's hand and body soap that's a foam! My little sister got it for me last Xmas so that's shows how long it's lasted! Oh I love Percy pigs and veggie Percy are even tastier. M&S food is just the best!

B

Buffy89

20151128_093009.jpg
November empties! Especially glad I could finish two lip products and two miniature perfumes. I was luckily able to finish the pina colada scented shower gel before the holiday season starts, lol.
How's everybody else? I'm happy the forum conversion is almost done. Still need to figure out a bit more how the mobile version works.

VAL4M

Hello everyone what a busy month and December hasn't started yet!!!
here my empties for a month and a half
View attachment 50279
Emties
1.travel size Nuxe Nuxellence Jeuness moisturizer (will repurchased)
2.Guerlain Terracota Joli teint in Natural (will not repurchased)
3. Laroche-Posay Micellar Make-up removal gel (didn't like it too drying on my skin)
4.DDF Blemish Foaming cleanser (ok but will not repurchased to hard on my skin)
5.Nuxe Serum Nuxuriance (it is my 4th bottle this is HG serum during winter, too heavy for summer thought)
6. Guerlain mascara les 2 (love)
7.Sample DR Dennis Gross alpha beta ultra gentle daily peel (nice but will not purchased)
8.Gosh eyeliner Metallic Brass (love but will need to used my other eyeliner before purchasing it again)
9. 9 perfume samples (best: Parfum d'empire Ambre Russe, MEMO Shams Oud, M.Micallef Ananda Dolce, Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Eau poudree. - OK but not my taste Keiko Mecheri Dantura Blanche, Mancera Paris Violet Oud, Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia, Elizabeth & James Nirvana and dolce&Gabbana the One)

Purge
Gosh lipliner in hot tomato (smell funny)
Nutra Nail triple power Gel strengthener and Sally Hansen complete care 4 in 1 both are dry up.

VAL4M

View attachment 50234
November empties! Especially glad I could finish two lip products and two miniature perfumes. I was luckily able to finish the pina colada scented shower gel before the holiday season starts, lol.
How's everybody else? I'm happy the forum conversion is almost done. Still need to figure out a bit more how the mobile version works.

I know me too, I couldn't remember my password to log in. :doh:

B

Buffy89

I know me too, I couldn't remember my password to log in. :doh:

Lol, this happens to me most times I need to login somewhere! Btw, I just noticed the little cutie on your profile pic! Is that you with your kid? It's a great photo.

VAL4M

Lol, this happens to me most times I need to login somewhere! Btw, I just noticed the little cutie on your profile pic! Is that you with your kid? It's a great photo.
Thanks Buffy :eek: yes this is my second one, he is now 7.5 months, that picture was taken when he was 5 month old, now he is just crawling everywhere in the house so much fun!

B

Buffy89

Thanks Buffy :eek: yes this is my second one, he is now 7.5 months, that picture was taken when he was 5 month old, now he is just crawling everywhere in the house so much fun!
He looks super cute!

bebeflamand

This thread is right up my alley, the perfect motivation! 2016 is the year I will use up a lot of products :)

I've used up 2 'Chance' perfume samples during this holiday period...have to start somewhere lol.

B

Buffy89

Happy new year everybody! I hope you'll continue sharing your progress here! This group is really motivational.
Here are my December empties. I wouldn't repurchase anything but the powder, the cleansing oil and the dry shampoo, which are staples. I'm especially happy that I could finish a mini perfume and some mascara again.
Sorry for the horrible pic, I'll never be a decent photographer, I guess.
20160103_150929.jpg

dodotheextinct

Happy New Year! I hope that this new year will be a good one for empties. :)
This is my December empties and I am so happy with the amount of products that I have moved out of my stash of products this year. There is still so much left to be used but at least there is some progress. I will focus on using up products again this year.

View attachment 50952

Total products used: 29

VAL4M

Happy New Year!!! Been busy this xmas, and i decide to not bring most of my products I decided to pan in 2015. You know, I just needed a break and I want to use some of my stuff i purchased for fall and during the holidays.
So here what I finished in December.
View attachment 51015
Finished - 9
- chanel glossimer #19 (will not repurched I decided i will no longer buy a gloss EVER)
-Dior violet Precieux eyeliner (will not repurched to expensive have better option for cheaper)
-Sample Laneige Water Bank Serum (nice but will not purche)
-Lierac Huile sensorielle (3rd bottle now using Nuxe oil but really similar)
-Bliss That's incredi-peel (HG status already using my backup)
- Nuxe Serum Nuxuriance (HG status really good serum for winter not so much for summer)
-Kibio Radiant moisturizing mask (Disc. but really like it)
-Clarins Pure and Radiant mask (like it but will not repurchased)
- Deluxe sample Caudalie Moisturizing sorbet (nice but will not purchased)

Purge - 4
-ROC Purif-AC (will not repurchased)
-Conceal FX ( will not repurchased it was greasy and cacky)
-Delux sample Lorac eye primer (it was already dry when I purchased it from a Discount store)
- Lancome Bronzelle lipliner (really like that liner just took me too much time using this it dried up after several long years LOL)

B

Buffy89

View attachment 52587

January/February empties :) How is everybody doing?
First of all, sorry that the picture's upside down! Tried to turn it around several times, but it's getting uploaded upside down no matter how I turn it around in my picture editor.
But I guess one can still figure out what's important, LOL.
I already repurchased the Roche Posay face cream (the tube I cut open), but nothing else impressed me enough to be repurchased. I'm happy I could finish a perfume and two bottles of shampoo which were in my rotation. The shower gel (the two identical bottles) was super boring to use and taught me to think twice before purchasing backups. The Clinique concealer is the only makeup item this time, it's super hard to finish anything! I hit pan on two Naked shadows his month, so I'm quite motivated to actually use the things I own. 20160228_165740.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts