Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Monster high dolls

Hey monster high lovers! Lets talk about what goes on in the MH world!

new power ghoul dolls.

People in the UK you can now reserve Scaris dolls at argos and also the scaris car.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search...IGH+SCARIS.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Moozey19 View Post
    People in the UK you can now reserve Scaris dolls at argos and also the scaris car.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search...IGH+SCARIS.htm
    I know about this, but Jinafire is outta stock at all my nearest stores! Plus we can't but her online... AND we have no money... Shame, just gonna have to wait until payday...

Oh! And does anyone in the UK know were to find the Wave 2 Frankie Re-relese? It was in our Local Tesco before Christmas, and my mom went to go buy one as my sister's Christmas present and there wasn't any there... We've been and looked since but there was not luck. But, there was a Campus Stroll Operetta there... Still, The REALLY wanted dolls are Jinafire and Schools out Frankie... :/

Argos and toys r us are the best places for Frankie, if you don't succeed the first time, just keep trying

Quote Originally Posted by absolzoey View Post
    I know about this, but Jinafire is outta stock at all my nearest stores! Plus we can't but her online... AND we have no money... Shame, just gonna have to wait until payday...

Oh! And does anyone in the UK know were to find the Wave 2 Frankie Re-relese? It was in our Local Tesco before Christmas, and my mom went to go buy one as my sister's Christmas present and there wasn't any there... We've been and looked since but there was not luck. But, there was a Campus Stroll Operetta there... Still, The REALLY wanted dolls are Jinafire and Schools out Frankie... :/
    Have you tried smyths? They have most of the dolls in stock, even scaris Deuce!

Jinafire-
    http://www.smythstoys.com/monster-hi...0-65ff72f452d9

Have you tried smyths? They have most of the dolls in stock, even scaris Deuce!

Jinafire-
    http://www.smythstoys.com/monster-hi...0-65ff72f452d9
    Oh yes I did look at this! If we had the money, she would have been mine by now... But no... I was hoping to pop down to my local smyths when mom got paid so we could pick her up... But she wasn't instock when we tried to go and get her... Humph! Still looking! Although Catrine is due in the UK by the end of February! I do hope I get Jinafire and this Frankie before that time... Or I'll be stuck! -.-

Catrine is out in the UK... She's ALL over eBay, but not on the Asda Direct Website... Bollux..

Does anyone know if Lagoona stays like this after the 13 wishes movie?

No idea. I do hope that everything is put back to normal, so I don't have to buy this Lagoona just cuz my current one will be outta date and Lagoonas the released after this one look like this two... -.-
    God Knows... Well, Mattel knows... I do hope she goes back to normal, but we don't know until we see the movie... -.-

Friday i found a Jinafire at TRU! Her eyes are a bit freaky though, I watched the Scaris movie too,

Catrine is out in the UK... She's ALL over eBay, but not on the Asda Direct Website... Bollux..
    According to their website, they only have 3 dolls, needs to be updated

Friday*i found a Jinafire at TRU! Her eyes*are a*bit freaky though,*I watched the Scaris movie too,
    Wait! where did you watch the scaris movie? I didn't even know it was out! lol!
    I

It was on nick Saturday

It was on nick Saturday
    Oh! Thank you! I don't have cable so I don't get that channel, but now I can YouTube it! (muahaha!)
    I

I haven't found one, even in parts! -.- I wish you good luck... XD

According to their website, they only have 3 dolls, needs to be updated
    Ikr, Asda's site for the Monster High bit is like: Why de fluff do you even have this here??? -.-

MEEP!!! I HAVE TO BE THE ONLY WHO HAS NOT GOT HER YET!!! You watch, she will turn up when I don't have the money to buy her... It is always the way... -.-
    Ikr, Asda's site for the Monster High bit is like: Why de fluff do you even have this here??? -.-
    I know exactly what you mean! They have a huge Monster High graphic and then you go through to see the dolls and there are hardly any there!

Quote Originally Posted by binnie View Post
    Wait! where did you watch the scaris movie? I didn't even know it was out! lol!

it aired on nickelodean march 3

bad news, because of copywrite issues, scaris: city of frights is like nowhere! I cant find it!

Hhheeeeyyy. Who would you date from monster high if you could. My #1 choice would HOLT HYDE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthChloe View Post
    bad news, because of copywrite issues, scaris: city of frights is like nowhere! I cant find it!hboy:
    just go to you tube

No i dea but I really want that doll!

I found an ok version of scaris on youtube and i saw it on tv. Now if it's still on youtube or if it will be on tv again... well that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibiscus hyde View Post
    just go to you tube
    not on youtube anymore, I checked, well I'll go check again anyway!

Really. Thats where I
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthChloe View Post
    not on youtube anymore, I checked, well I'll go check again anyway!
    really. Thats where I saw it.they might have took it off. Sorry

I highly doubt it. Monster High prides itself in being yourself and loving yourself as you are. I have a feeling Lagoona might even go back to her regular self by the end of the movie. Otherwise what underlying message would they be sending young fans?! Change who you are for love?

Quote Originally Posted by Savahna Royster View Post
    I highly doubt it. Monster High prides itself in being yourself and loving yourself as you are. I have a feeling Lagoona might even go back to her regular self by the end of the movie. Otherwise what underlying message would they be sending young fans?! Change who you are for love?
    I agree. Yet, I don't think changing yourself is a bad thing as long as you are doing it for the right reasons... example: losing weight so you can become healthy.and not losing weight to get a guy to like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arieschica View Post
    I agree. Yet, I don't think changing yourself is a bad thing as long as you are doing it for the right reasons... example: losing weight so you can become healthy.and not losing weight to get a guy to like you.
    Very true, I suppose I mean changing your entire species (salt water to fresh water) for love. I think lagoona and gil will learn to love each other for being different and he'll hopefully grow a backbone and ignore comments about him dating a salt water monster.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last