?pure radiant tinted moisturizer vs. sheer glow?

shiloh81

?pure radiant tinted moisturizer vs. sheer glow?

Can anyone who has used both help? Ive used the tm but would like to know the difference in coverage. I beleave the tm covers very well and would like to buy the sheer glow. Will I have to use a lot of sheer glow to get the coverage that i do with tm? Also about how long does a bottle of sheer glow last using it daily. I can use my tm for 4 months. Thanks girls for your help...

Monsy

Coverage is pretty similar. sheer glow is not as creamy as tm.
what is your skin type?

shiloh81

My skin type is normal to a little dry. I was wondering if sheer glow had more coverage than tm. Because the tm is 1.9 oz and sheer glow is only 1 oz. I was hoping if you dont need as much sheer glow to get the coverage I need that the 1 oz might last me 3 to 4 months like the tm does. The color findland in the tm is to orange for me. I see there are a great range of lighter colors in the sheer glow.

Monsy

if your skin is on a dryer side sheer glow is not a great choice. i have the same skin and feel that with sheer glow it sometimes feels tight.

there is also new shade of tinted moisturizer coming out, lightest one. Better wait for that and give it a shot. tm is much creamier

shellygrrl

Staff member
Seems to me like you may need to change your skincare routine. *nods* I wish I could advise you on different products to try, but unfortunately I have the opposite skintype (combination/oily). :(

Monsy

I do not have that problem except with the certain foundations

during the winter it gets really cold and air is extremely dry

after having sheer glow for a while i will not repurchase it.

shiloh81

I tried sheer glow I was matched with Siberia. I totally hated it. It seemed very white and I did not like the texture, it was very thick and hard to spred and even out. I will just wait till the the lighter color of tinted moisturizer comes out. I got my fingers crossed.

Latest posts