Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Have you narrowed down your favorite MAC blush of 2012?

I'm not sure I have…..

Wow, this was such a crazy year for amazing blushes from MAC.

I think Early Morning still stands as the overall champion for me, but there were so many….

I can't keep my hands off of Amber Glow and Alpine Bronze right now.

Supernova was my perfect hot pink blush that I've been waiting for for years.

Modern Mandarin, Immortal Flower and Fresh Honey were all in this gorgeous yellow/apricot family I adore.

Lovecloud was my favorite of the Tres Cheek collection - and that was a hell of a collection.

Taupe Shape is just totally awesome. Same for Worldly Wealth (once I lost my tan) and Hidden Treasure. Truly unique!

I just can't play favorites! I'm seriously not sure how MAC is going to be able to top what they did for blush in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by liba View Post
    I'm not sure I have…..

Wow, this was such a crazy year for amazing blushes from MAC.

I think Early Morning still stands as the overall champion for me, but there were so many….

I can't keep my hands off of Amber Glow and Alpine Bronze right now.

Supernova was my perfect hot pink blush that I've been waiting for for years.

Modern Mandarin, Immortal Flower and Fresh Honey were all in this gorgeous yellow/apricot family I adore.

Lovecloud was my favorite of the Tres Cheek collection - and that was a hell of a collection.

Taupe Shape is just totally awesome. Same for Worldly Wealth (once I lost my tan) and Hidden Treasure. Truly unique!

I just can't play favorites! I'm seriously not sure how MAC is going to be able to top what they did for blush in 2013.
    Last year I bought 2 M.A.C blushes only : Supernova and Rosy Outlook ( Office Hours is a great collection too, so wearable ! ). I have maybe 50 blushes and Rosy Outlook is one of my favourites along with all my Chanel JC and the Diorblush in Rose Dragée and my Benefit ones ! This year I won't buy many blushes, I have so many. I agree with you Supernova is hot pink blush, I use it very carefully otherwise I look like a clown !
    Have you heard about this website :

http://blushesondisplay.blogspot.fr/...sert-rose.html

The blog is about blushes only !
    TEAMENABLEEVERYBODYINTOBUYINGEVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by Dominique33 View Post

Wow, that site

I remember the days when I only had a pink blush, a red blush, an orange blush and a silver highlighter. I'm a little amazed that I got all the way past 40 before I even wanted anything else and even when I started buying more makeup, I was pretty selective with the blushes. Now, just in this past year, I feel like I have enough blush to last me into the grave.

I'm certainly going to try and be choosy with what I buy this year…..I think there might be a good chance that I can manage that, considering I've got practically every color in the blush rainbow at the moment, but I'm not gonna bet money on it.

The standout for me was Small Vanity, especially because I passed over it initially, thinking it didn't look good with my skin tone. So glad I gave it another chance. My other favorite blushes from 2012 are Hidden Treasure and Magenta. I haven't even used my HC blushes yet - I have all of them except Solar Ray.

My favorite was Easy Manner, believe it or not. It's so soft and pretty, and it's like it was made for my skin tone. I find it easy to blend out and to build up when I want to. I especially love pairing it with my Whisper of Gilt EDSF to highlight. The two blended together is like a sunset on my cheeks. Only blush I have ever backed up!

Supercontinental! It's my go to blush (but I still haven't tried some of the ones I bought this year :shock: oops!). Before this year I only had Nars Orgasm, a Sephora blush that came in a bronzer duo, and whatever else came in palettes or kits I bought. I think I have bought upwards of 20 blushes this year...

i think my faves would be legendary, immortal flower, and magenta. i've too have indulged in more blushes this year than ever before! i think i only started wearing blush regularly about two and a half years ago. before that i would occasionally swipe some amber lights on my cheeks, or i had these gel/cream blushes in the early 2000's that were rarely produced by various companies...i'm glad there are a lot more options in cream blushes out there now...anyway...they should have an emoticon for tangent.
    mac: nc43, matchmaster 6.0
    nars: pure radiant tinted moisturizer cuba - medium3

Quote Originally Posted by Dominique33 View Post
    Last year I bought 2 M.A.C blushes only : Supernova and Rosy Outlook ( Office Hours is a great collection too, so wearable ! ). I have maybe 50 blushes and Rosy Outlook is one of my favourites along with all my Chanel JC and the Diorblush in Rose Dragée and my Benefit ones ! This year I won't buy many blushes, I have so many. I agree with you Supernova is hot pink blush, I use it very carefully otherwise I look like a clown !

thanks for the link!
    mac: nc43, matchmaster 6.0
    nars: pure radiant tinted moisturizer cuba - medium3

Quote Originally Posted by Jenrbelt View Post
    Supercontinental! It's my go to blush (but I still haven't tried some of the ones I bought this year oops!). Before this year I only had Nars Orgasm, a Sephora blush that came in a bronzer duo, and whatever else came in palettes or kits I bought. I think I have bought upwards of 20 blushes this year...
    Oh! I bought Supercontinental a couple of months ago and never got around to trying it! Thanks for reminding me!

hands down pink cult! that was the perfect cheek for me(and not the perfect cheek from MM which i liked but not loved).

Modern Mandarin, Supernova and Unconventional for me. Modern Mandarin with Whisper of Gilt on top as a highlight is gorgeous. I wish I could make Taupe Shape work, but it's just meh to me.

Modern mandarin & small vanity
    Makeup is my ART

It would have to be Crew for me.

Worldly Wealth

Small Vanity and The Perfect Cheek are the standouts for me for 2012! Sunbasqe, Salsarose, Azalea and Springsheen were also standouts for me as well.
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FabDiva20
    Blog: http://www.fabdiva20.com
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/FabDiva20

Going on an alluring adventure with MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection while I can be playful with MAC Playful Collection!

last year I got: Launch Away Love Cloud Legendary I'm the one Passionately Tempted Unconventional my favorite is Launch Away!

I have to say small vanity it's perfect glad I got a back up

Eternal Sun. I use it everyday. It's a huge dip in it wouldn't be shocked if I saw pan soon. It's the perfect everyday color for me with a dusty orange brown color its best to describe it. It goes with my warm tone so nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
    My favorite was Easy Manner, believe it or not.* It's so soft and pretty, and it's like it was made for my skin tone.* I find it easy to blend out and to build up when I want to.** I especially love pairing it with my Whisper of Gilt EDSF to highlight.* The two blended together is like a sunset on my cheeks.* Only blush I have ever backed up!*
    Easy manner was my favorite from this year too! I am extremely pale and it gives my cheeks the softest prettiest glow! So gorgeous! I didn't get a BU so hopefully I don't run out!!

I know I've already mentioned this, but I have to give another shout-out to Small Vanity. I wore it again today and I just love it! So glad I gave it another chance and didn't judge it by the first swatch on my arm.

Peony Petal and Lovecloud.
    MAC NC15 • Team Pink

I've really been liking Gleeful

Subtle Breeze (best LE)
    Tenderling (best GC blush that I just happened to score in 2012)
    Vera Neuman Flower Fantasy (best blush that happens to be a beauty powder/pearlmatte powder)
    Have a Lovely Day (Best multipurpose product that actually is a great cream blush)

Okay, I cheated and got more than one in there
    Click link if you're a Star Wars fan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBM7i84BThE&sns=fb&safety_mode=true&persis t_safety_mode=1&safe=active

Too many to choose from, Mac has released many awesome blushers in 2012

hmmm very very hard for me to choose, I would go for Peony petal, Lovecloud (Tres cheek) and Legendary - peachsuns, u love the exact 2 same shades as me hehe!!!!

The ones I used the most were Full of Joy (tres cheek) and Launch Away (Hey Sailor)

Easy Manner closely followed by Amber Glow.

I am NC15

last year i got:
    fresh honey
    florida
    optimistic orange
    launch away
    legendary
    the perfect cheek i think that the ones i skipped where the rest of the tres cheek and the 3 from glamourdaze. ohh and fleet fast.which was sold out when i
    immortal flower wanted it , also the 2 from taste t. whoah mac had lots of blushes last year! 2012 Amazing year for lipsticks and blushes in my makeup
    lovecloud collection!
    modern mandarin
    pink tea
    supercontinental
    wordly wealth
    hidden treasure
    the soft coral pot blush?

i have to say that i love them all, but im going to go with immortal flower. i wouldnt call myself a blush whore cause there is proof in the nailpolish thread that im a nail polish whore, like i run the brothel hahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by kimibos View Post
    last year i got:
    fresh honey
    florida
    optimistic orange
    launch away
    legendary
    the perfect cheek i think that the ones i skipped where the rest of the tres cheek and the 3 from glamourdaze. ohh and fleet fast.which was sold out when i
    immortal flower wanted it , also the 2 from taste t. whoah mac had lots of blushes last year! 2012 Amazing year for lipsticks and blushes in my makeup
    lovecloud collection!
    modern mandarin
    pink tea
    supercontinental
    wordly wealth
    hidden treasure
    the soft coral pot blush?

i have to say that i love them all, but im going to go with immortal flower. i wouldnt call myself a blush whore cause there is proof in the nailpolish thread that im a nail polish whore, like i run the brothel hahahahha
    Oh man, I haven't even wanted to actually write a list of the blushes I bought in 2012

All 3 from Naturally
    Restores Dazzle from Shop/Cook
    Everything from Tres Cheek except FoJ and Pink Tea
    Everything from Heavenly Creatures except Solar Ray
    5 out of 8 Casual Colors
    Hidden Treasure and Worldly Wealth from Style Seeker
    All from Taste Temptation, Apres Chic and Strength

oh my! I think I'm covered for blush for pretty much ever.

It flew a bit under the radar but Supercontinental is amazing. Its my go to blush - not only does it flatter my neutral-to-cool coloring but it seems to wear for DAYS.

Quote Originally Posted by champagneshadow View Post
    It flew a bit under the radar but Supercontinental is amazing. Its my go to blush - not only does it flatter my neutral-to-cool coloring but it seems to wear for DAYS.
    I really must try mine--I have been on the fence about swapping it since it looks in the pan like it wouldn't be too different from Launch Away...
    Click link if you're a Star Wars fan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBM7i84BThE&sns=fb&safety_mode=true&persis t_safety_mode=1&safe=active

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast