Have you narrowed down your favorite MAC blush of 2012?

peachsuns

Peony Petal and Lovecloud.
heart.gif

martiangurll

Subtle Breeze (best LE)
Tenderling (best GC blush that I just happened to score in 2012)
Vera Neuman Flower Fantasy (best blush that happens to be a beauty powder/pearlmatte powder)
Have a Lovely Day (Best multipurpose product that actually is a great cream blush)

Okay, I cheated and got more than one in there

geeko

Too many to choose from, Mac has released many awesome blushers in 2012

hmmm very very hard for me to choose, I would go for Peony petal, Lovecloud (Tres cheek) and Legendary - peachsuns, u love the exact 2 same shades as me hehe!!!!

kimibos

last year i got:
fresh honey
florida
optimistic orange
launch away
legendary
the perfect cheek i think that the ones i skipped where the rest of the tres cheek and the 3 from glamourdaze. ohh and fleet fast.which was sold out when i
immortal flower wanted it :( , also the 2 from taste t. whoah mac had lots of blushes last year! 2012 Amazing year for lipsticks and blushes in my makeup
lovecloud collection!
modern mandarin
pink tea
supercontinental
wordly wealth
hidden treasure
the soft coral pot blush?

i have to say that i love them all, but im going to go with immortal flower. i wouldnt call myself a blush whore cause there is proof in the nailpolish thread that im a nail polish whore, like i run the brothel hahahahha

liba

last year i got:
fresh honey
florida
optimistic orange
launch away
legendary
the perfect cheek i think that the ones i skipped where the rest of the tres cheek and the 3 from glamourdaze. ohh and fleet fast.which was sold out when i
immortal flower wanted it :( , also the 2 from taste t. whoah mac had lots of blushes last year! 2012 Amazing year for lipsticks and blushes in my makeup
lovecloud collection!
modern mandarin
pink tea
supercontinental
wordly wealth
hidden treasure
the soft coral pot blush?

i have to say that i love them all, but im going to go with immortal flower. i wouldnt call myself a blush whore cause there is proof in the nailpolish thread that im a nail polish whore, like i run the brothel hahahahha
Oh man, I haven't even wanted to actually write a list of the blushes I bought in 2012
eeksign.gif

All 3 from Naturally
Restores Dazzle from Shop/Cook
Everything from Tres Cheek except FoJ and Pink Tea
Everything from Heavenly Creatures except Solar Ray
5 out of 8 Casual Colors
Hidden Treasure and Worldly Wealth from Style Seeker
All from Taste Temptation, Apres Chic and Strength

oh my! I think I'm covered for blush for pretty much ever.
th_drool.gif

champagneshadow

It flew a bit under the radar but Supercontinental is amazing. Its my go to blush - not only does it flatter my neutral-to-cool coloring but it seems to wear for DAYS.

martiangurll

It flew a bit under the radar but Supercontinental is amazing. Its my go to blush - not only does it flatter my neutral-to-cool coloring but it seems to wear for DAYS.
I really must try mine--I have been on the fence about swapping it since it looks in the pan like it wouldn't be too different from Launch Away...

MACerette

Let me play too
pompom.gif

In 2012 I got:

MAC:
Coygirl
heart.gif

Breath of Plum
Early Morning
Subtle Breeze
Fresh Honey
Fleet Fast
Launch Away
Florida
Optimistic Orange
Restores Dazzle
Pink Tea
Immortal Flower
Modern Mandarin
heart.gif

Lovecloud
heart.gif

Peony Petal
Full of Joy
Legendary
The Perfect Cheek
Her Blooming Cheek (from ebay at a good price)
Pink Cult
Magenta
Stratus
Supernova
Ring of Saturn

NARS:
Angelika
Deep Throat
Douceur
Luster
Madly
Oasis
Orgasm
heart.gif

Torrid

And, though not officially blushes:

Star Wonder
heart.gif

Center of the Universe
Flower Fantasy
Sunday afternoon
which I use as blushes too.

The ones with the
heart.gif
I probably love the most, but it all depends on my mood what I reach for. It is obvious that my blush and lipstick collection exploded last year and so you tend to forget how much you love certain colours because you are distracted by the rest. At least I wore Supernova 2 or 3 times this week and RoS today. Makes me proud of myself. I really should stop buying blushes...
th_rolleye0014.gif

jennyap

I only bought 3:

Small Vanity
Easy Manner
Unconventional

and I love them all, but my favourite has to be Unconventional, it just works so well with my skintone.

MsMiranda

I sort of went blush crazy this year, I used to have 2 blushes and now I have 24!! My poor wallet! My absolutely favourite that came out this year was Unconventional, I really wish I had backed it up!! I use it most days!

Latest posts