MAC Prolongwear Paint Pots Collection (February 2013)

Mac-Guy

... time for a new thread!
flower.gif

If you copy this information from Specktra, please give credit. Do not steal :)

Pro Longwear Paint Pot February 7 US

Pro Longwear Paint Pot 18.50 US/22.00 CAD
Lets Skate! - Pale pink with pearlized pigments
Chilled On Ice - Frosted white gold
Vintage Selection - Frosted mid-tone peach
Let Me Pop - Frosted light copper
Antique Diamond - Frosted olive silver
Frozen Violet - Frosted purpled silver
Blackground - Black-grey with multi-colour
Dangerous Cuvee

247 Brush 25.00 US/30.00 CAD
Shader Brush (natural and synthetic fibre)

2browneyes

Prolongwear Paint Pots....sounds interesting. I guess with all the other cosmetic companies, especially drugstore lines like Maybelline and Loreal having success with their cream eyeshadows, it's only right that MAC step up their paint pots. Can't wait to hear more :)

luvlydee

omg yesss i am so excited!!! i really really hope they come out with a color close to my skintone so that i can even out my lids for shadow.
Quite natural is way to dark, groundwork is a funny looking color on my lids and im not too fond of it. and of course painterly and soft ochre are way too light
so please please mac!! bring out a color close my skin or slightly lighter

MACina

Prolongwear + Paint Pots =
th_e2cloud9.gif

I am super excited for these
pompom.gif

Hopefully there will be a lot of colorful ones!

Debbs

The Mac Gods are really listening. I have been asking for new colorful paintpots for a while now. Just put them on a wishlist and almost bought some overpriced ones from ebay. I am super happy for these

CiaoBellaa

Ooooh! I hope these are beautiful
love.gif
Part of me wonders why they're even bothering to mess with the paint pot original formula though.... And I hope these come packaged exactly the same as regular paint pots!

erine1881

omg yesss i am so excited!!! i really really hope they come out with a color close to my skintone so that i can even out my lids for shadow.  Quite natural is way to dark, groundwork is a funny looking color on my lids and im not too fond of it. and of course painterly and soft ochre are way too light so please please mac!! bring out a color close my skin or slightly lighter
If you're wearing shadows aver them, stick with painterly. I use painterly on every single skin tone there is. You're covering it with shadow, so it being a lighter tone is irrelevant. Sadly, i just see them reformulating the current colours, and if they make coloured ones, they'll probably be LE.

Pinkdollface

There is a good chance that these are made permanent. A lot of prolongwear stuff has been made perm, so it wouldn't suprise me. I also hope for some nice bright colours. A teal, blue (ligher than Pure Creation), a kelly green...
th_e2cloud9.gif

Mac-Guy

I've got a huge stock of Nubile in my BU closet. If it doesn't come back now, I'll be still fine.

Latest posts