MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Collection (March 2013)

martiangurll

Pass for me. Not a fan of the sheen supremes now. I'm sure these will be very similar in texture (as the packaging is the same) to the sheen supremes.
Maybe I am not the only one glad to give my wallet a break. Yeah, a skip from me here too. Unless of course, there is a super unique color and all. But there probably won't be.

Baby1black

http://www.beautyalchemist.com/2012/09/mac-spring-sneak-peek-mineralize-rich.html?m=1 Found this .i can't wait for this one

kimibos

Here is some info from the Early Buzz thread
posted By Richelle83
"Tom Pechrux used the new #MAC Mineralize lipstick in Too Posh at #BadgelyMischka for a gorgeous peachy pout! pic.twitter.com/xLwu7Daw"
6dfebb57_A2hb5TJCYAEGN1P.jpeg

POSTED By Baghdad81
More about this Mineralize Lipstick!
"To create the "very bright, feminine lip," Kendal used a combination of six products. She applied M.A.C. Lip Pencil in Cherry to the entire mouth, then darkened the outer edges with M.A.C. Lip Pencil in Vino. Using her fingertips, she blended three pink lip colors—M.A.C. Lady at Play Mineralize Rich Lipstick, M.A.C. Lush Life Mineralize Rich Lipstick, and M.A.C. Pro Process Magenta Lipmix—onto the center of the mouth. She finished with a light dusting of M.A.C. Pigment Colour Powder in Neo-Orange to set the color."..ALLURE MAGAZINE
3ab762ea_spring-2013-jason-wu-08.jpeg

kimibos

i really want too posh! i love lustres but these ones look like they have a little bit more pigmentation.(too posh, the other ones are too mixed with other things to tell) i have never tried gel lipsticks, did they ever say that these were gel lipsticks?? if i had to guess ii would say that this color story is going to be like the pearlsheen one, soft colors that are easy to wear. im in love already!!

martiangurll

heat.gif
I'm having hot flashes thinking of an all matte lipstick collection. Holy crap! I'd probably buy it all.
Me too, but I hate those tubes. I hope MAC is NOT phasing into those tubes because with most of them there is a tube malfunction where you scroll the lipstick up, but it won't scroll back down. All Mattes would be a-okay with me. All mattenes with some Spring colors would be even better.

OctoberViolet

I second what you say below!!!!!!!
flower.gif

Me too, but I hate those tubes. I hope MAC is NOT phasing into those tubes because with most of them there is a tube malfunction where you scroll the lipstick up, but it won't scroll back down. All Mattes would be a-okay with me. All mattenes with some Spring colors would be even better.

MACina

A mattene like the YSL Rouge Volupte Sheer Candy # 11 Menthe Fraiche would be fun
flower.gif

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
That beautiful mint colored lippie isn't being sold in the US and I would love to have something similar to it. Come on MAC. Bring out some funk in your Spring collections.

A mattene like the YSL Rouge Volupte Sheer Candy # 11 Menthe Fraiche would be fun
flower.gif

singer82

Don't get me wrong I love mattes. But we've got so many in 2012 I'm looking forward to colors and finishes like these. I'm excited to see more colors! More pigmented less drying version of lustres sound amazing!

Latest posts