MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I just realized this collection comes out when I'll be in Hawaii. Hmmmm. Well. I guess if there are things I want I can either order via my phone or in the business center if the hotel has one. I'll be in Hawaii for two weeks. I can't wait!
th_sign_woot.gif
Oh, Hawaii sounds great, have fun!

Eleentje

Pastels literally make me nauseous, i can't wear em. I dunno why or how, but they do.
I know what you mean. They're too boring on their own, but I find them great in combination with darker colours.
Same with clothes really. Can't really wear them on their own, cos they make my skin look bleak
throwup.gif

Maybe it could be a combo of pastels + brights for different tastes/skintones :)

Lipstickdiva420

[COLOR=9900FF]I just realized this collection comes out when I'll be in Hawaii. Hmmmm. Well. I guess if there are things I want I can either order via my phone or in the business center if the hotel has one. I'll be in Hawaii for two weeks. I can't wait!:woot: [/COLOR]
oh that sounds lovely and for 2 weeks that's a plus.

GlamQueen21

My guess would be that this collection will be a bronzing collection or a collection like Sugar Sweet. I cannot wait to hear more info on it!!!

BuickMackane

I'm gonna guess this will be a bronzing collection with MSFs and MBs, but honestly it could just as easily be a Quite Cute type collection with cute cupcake and frosting colors. 'Gonna need some info, hehe.
That was my first thought when I saw the thread title.

I hope it's a bronzing collection. Skippety skip!

sss215

I'm gonna guess this will be a bronzing collection with MSFs and MBs, but honestly it could just as easily be a Quite Cute type collection with cute cupcake and frosting colors. 'Gonna need some info, hehe.
yes! gotta love pre prom collections!

Latest posts