MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

Pinkdollface

Woohoo more ED stuff bye bye money!
yahoo.gif

erine1881

Wow, nice! Here's to brand new EDSF colors, full-sized EDES and the return of the dual fiber brushes!!
YES!!   and  NO MINI  Shadows at $20 please!!! 
Right!? Mac cut the size down by more than half and charged $.50 less, and everyone snapped em up! Based on that, i don't see them doing the big size again. Why sell more product for the same cost when suckers will pay the same for less than half!? These aren't a must have for me.

kimibos

^^ i see what you mean. all the little ones sold out so they have no problem doing it again. i personally got the taupe one only cause i couldnt resist the color. the others were pretty but i refused to pay the price.

CartoonChic

These aren't a must have for me.
"Suckers" may be a bit harsh. I didn't buy anything from the original Extra Dimension release, so the relaunch (even at a smaller size) was an opportunity for me to try the products.

I don't even know the color story, but I already know I need to start saving for this collection!

BuickMackane

More EDSFs!!! Three of them, to be specific. All with a base colour like Forever Marilyn. One with a blue sheen, one with a pink sheen and one with a violet sheen. I want one with green too but MAC's market research people are reading this and I don't want them to think I'm taking the mickey.

Any EDES lighter than Stolen Moment shall be skipped! No matter how beautiful the colour is. No exceptions whatsoever. RTP, ANF and DB look amazeballs in their cutesy ickle pans but getting them to show on my lids is like extracting wisdom teeth.

Corally

More EDSFs!!! Three of them, to be specific. All with a base colour like Forever Marilyn. One with a blue sheen, one with a pink sheen and one with a violet sheen. I want one with green too but MAC's market research people are reading this and I don't want them to think I'm taking the mickey. Any EDES lighter than Stolen Moment shall be skipped! No matter how beautiful the colour is. No exceptions whatsoever. RTP, ANF and DB look amazeballs in their cutesy ickle pans but getting them to show on my lids is like extracting wisdom teeth.
Sounds lovely :eyelove:

Polaris

Whoaaaa more EDES! Hopefully, new skinfinishes as well?
choochoo.gif

Also, whoa on the new updates for the board! I was getting really desperate for new boards.

GlamQueen21

I do hope for new EDES shades as well as the EDSF shades! I have been giving Whisper of Gilt and Superb lots of love!

pinkpaint

Ehh, the shadows never excited me much, especially at the smaller size for the same prize. I hope Glorify EDSF, or something similar, is re-promoted like Superb and Whisper of Gilt were. Seems like the perfect summer color.

Audrey C

The EDES are my favorite eye shadows from MAC. I can't wait for these!
Me too! I have five (Modern Pewter, Rich Core and Sweet Heat from the original launch and A Natural Flirt and Stolen Moment from GD) and love them. ANF is my HG eye brightening shade for the lid. I had Grand Galaxy too but it was a bit too cool and frosty for me so I gave it to my daughter. I don`t like the doubling of price, but realistically speaking the small size is enough for me.

I didn`t like the EDSF - too metallic for me.

Latest posts