MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

Mac-Guy

... time for a new thread
flower.gif

I will update as soon as we learn the color story.

If you get your information from Specktra, please give proper credit. Don't steal!

Release date: May 23, 2013

2browneyes

Ok, maybe this is summer lol I'm on new collection overload right now and I don't even have any info besides titles LOL

OctoberViolet

heat.gif
So many collections. So much info to come. I don't think I can take the excitement...nah I'm just kidding. Bring on the info!!!!

Leven

Im really hoping this collection will be more Bait/Neo Sci Fi and less To The Beach/Surf Baby/Hey Sailor!

OctoberViolet

Since I never saw Bait/Neo Sci Fi collections, I am very intrigued to see if this collection will be super amazing as those sound.

Im really hoping this collection will be more Bait/Neo Sci Fi and less To The Beach/Surf Baby/Hey Sailor!

Leven

Since I never saw Bait/Neo Sci Fi collections, I am very intrigued to see if this collection will be super amazing as those sound.
That was back when the summer collections were more cool and sexy and less campy. I want some like really sweet deep teal shadow and some lipsticks in a frost finish. If I leaned anything from the way Warm Companion l/s from Apres Chic flew out our store , its that I'm not the only one who still enjoys a bit of frost in their lipstick =P

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
I wouldn't mind some new frost finished lipsticks either. I love my mattes, satins and amplifieds, but I need some frost in my family also.
That was back when the summer collections were more cool and sexy and less campy. I want some like really sweet deep teal shadow and some lipsticks in a frost finish. If I leaned anything from the way Warm Companion l/s from Apres Chic flew out our store , its that I'm not the only one who still enjoys a bit of frost in their lipstick =P

liba

Hey if this collection brings back Temperature Rising lip pencil, that will be good enough for me! I'm almost out of mine
icon_eek.gif
- love it so much.

I'm sure this is the big summer collection - here's to it being bright and fun!

ladyarwen

It'll be nice to see a summer collection not beach themed for once. At least I hope that's the case with this.

MissTT

I agree. The beach theme has been done to death. Nice to get a break from it. Besides, I'm landlocked.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Sounds hot.
heat.gif
I envision some sexy promo pics. I wouldn't mind something along the lines of To The Beach, I loved that collection, but didn't buy much then and regretted it later. Loved the packaging too. I didn't like Surf Baby, though.

Debbs

Site on fire. Forget about color story or lack thereof for AG. Cure for ADHD found, lol. I am so preoccupied with these new threads

Latest posts