MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

kimibos

I cant wait for this color story and the PICS!!! we still dont know if this is or not a beach inspired collection. we havent seen any promo pics.

erine1881

Hey if this collection brings back Temperature Rising lip pencil, that will be good enough for me! I'm almost out of mine :shock:  - love it so much. I'm sure this is the big summer collection - here's to it being bright and fun!
I still have a good bit of my Temperature Rising but I wouldn't mind a backup
Good thing i got 2 of em!!! PLEASE bring back turquatic heat!!! PLEASE!!!

Eleentje

Looking forward to hearing gossip on this one :)
I didn't get anything from past 2 summer collections, so maybe it'll change with this one...

GlamQueen21

YAY!!!! Temperature Rising collection makes me think that the packaging could be either orange again like Neo Sci-Fi or a red orange color packaging. I do hope MAC does bring back TR l/l. I missed out on it.

Miss Dynamite

I would love teal packaging with gold sparkles...and a repromote of Marine Life, but I know that one is very unlikely, also would love a paint pot that is the exact same color as Undercurrant.

Corally

[COLOR=CC99FF]I would love teal packaging with gold sparkles...and a repromote of Marine Life, but I know that one is very unlikely, also would love a paint pot that is the exact same color as Undercurrant.[/COLOR]
:eyelove: Yes please :eyelove:

Polaris

The name for this summer collection already has me intrigued!!! I love summer collections. They always steal my money away from my wallet so easily.

MACina

That would be great
bigheart.gif

PLEASE bring back turquatic heat!!! PLEASE!!!

peachsuns

So many new collections! Wow! Thanks, Mac-Guy!
I hope it's a fun summer collection with some bright colors!
eyelove.gif

Will there be a new face powder like Marine Life, My Paradise, or Crew?
cutey.gif

Latest posts