URBAN DECAY SPRING 2013

elektra513

UD is considered a prestige brand at Ulta, so it'll never be discounted by any of the coupons except the once-a-year 20% off all-store one (during the holidays, which just passed). It sucks.

VampyCouture

Yeah, the lady at the store told me I could with the coupon that was mailed to me not the online one, but she didn't have the right information :( Sorry about the confusion!

Tanjola

The 20% off coupon Ulta mailed me didn't exclude prestige. It was for everything. However, they excluded Urban Decay probably because of the Launch of the 2 palettes.

Naughtyp

I don't know if anyone knows this, but for the lip pencil things that came In the palettes, can they be sharpened at all? or is it just that lil bit that is in there? only tried them once but I was just wondering. I don't have any of those besides the ones that came in these two kits

butterflyeyes

Quote: I don't know if anyone knows this, but for the lip pencil things that came In the palettes, can they be sharpened at all? or is it just that lil bit that is in there? only tried them once but I was just wondering. I don't have any of those besides the ones that came in these two kits

Yes it can be sharpened. If you have UD's GrindHouse sharpener use the bigger side to sharpen. Otherwise...you can use any double sharpener (or one with a opening for large pencils)

Dominique33

We have the 2 palettes here at Sephora ( France ), I recommand them both because they are simply pretty and easily wearable. They are expensive 43 € each but on the whole they're worth the price, the duo eyeshadows are really beautiful. Never thought I would purchase them but I did with - 20 %. 2 palettes, 2 different inspirations well not so bad after all !

Naughtyp

Yes it can be sharpened. If you  have UD's GrindHouse sharpener use the bigger side to sharpen. Otherwise...you can use any double sharpener (or one with a opening for large pencils)
Thank you!! I'm going to get that sharpener since I also bought the smoked eyeliner set ;)

TommyCJC

OMG I love these palettes so much!!
I adore Urban Decay haha!!

I made a first impressions video of my palettes when I got them haha!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAtyq1Wyyqk

butterflyeyes

Thank you!! I'm going to get that sharpener since I also bought the smoked eyeliner set
winks.gif
You're welcome. I love the UD sharpener...ironically, I probably wouldn't have one if it didn't come with the Ocho Loco pencil set, but once I used it I wondered why I didn't have one in the first place! If I'm not mistaken it is on sale on the UD site for $5.00 (I think they changed it so it's the old one that is on sale...this is the one I have. I would think that the only thing that was changed was the housing and not the actual blades.)

Knope2012

I ordered the Glinda palette, and I'll get Theodora on Friday. I really love the colors in these, and I haven't bought a UD palette since Naked 1. I'm excited to try them out.

Genn

I ordered the Glinda palette, and I'll get Theodora on Friday. I really love the colors in these, and I haven't bought a UD palette since Naked 1. I'm excited to try them out.
They are both beautiful. I haven't worn my yet, but they cant stay pretty forever.

butterflyeyes

A few of the looks I created using both palettes. They are posted on my Pinterest account at: http://pinterest.com/peachspeak

This one I named Jealousy using the Theodora palette

This look I named Broken Spell...also using the Theodora

This one I named Magical Aura using the Glinda palette

This one is Road to Oz using Glinda palette

EndingStart

Thanks for posting those looks! Made me even more excited to receive mine in the mail. I debated for a long time over which one to get, ended up getting both haha... true makeup addict here!

Latest posts