URBAN DECAY SPRING 2013

iATEaSEAmonster

I just called 2 more counters I have 6 by me and none of them have it yet ;( I'm just scared that once the counters have them.. I won't have any money. and then when I have money agin they wil be sold out! ;( i am totally fixated on this until I get it! I can't wait to see the movie too and get some of the nail polish!
winks.gif
Well, that's a given. No one can resist the combined charms of James Franco and Mila Kunis.

VampyCouture

I had to wait too, since Ulta is the only place I can get it. I went searching for Theodora, because with my 20% discount and my Ulta gift card, my total for this palette will be less than $10, but they don't have it in stock yet!

Naughtyp

I had to wait too, since Ulta is the only place I can get it. I went searching for Theodora, because with my 20% discount and my Ulta gift card, my total for this palette will be less than $10, but they don't have it in stock yet!
I kinda want both of them lol. I might actually get both if I could find them! jeez lol I hate knowing the release dates cuz I always go looking for an item and the store doesn't even have it and the ppl who work there are clueless. hope we all get our soon!!

VampyCouture

I kinda want both of them lol. I might actually get both if I could find them! jeez lol I hate knowing the release dates cuz I always go looking for an item and the store doesn't even have it and the ppl who work there are clueless. hope we all get our soon!!
LOL I know! If it's something I want, I'll start hunting the day before! I kind of want Glinda too, but I simply cannot justify that palette. I know I won't wear the colors as often as I will from Theodora.

iATEaSEAmonster

I only have Naked 1 and basics. do u have any of their palettes?
I've never actually used any Urban Decay products before. I mean, I've used NARS, MAC, NYX, and various other brands, but never UD. xD I figured this would be a good introduction to their products, since I already have a neutral eyeshadow palette from Pixi cosmetics. :)

Naughtyp

I've never actually used any Urban Decay products before. I mean, I've used NARS, MAC, NYX, and various other brands, but never UD. xD I figured this would be a good introduction to their products, since I already have a neutral eyeshadow palette from Pixi cosmetics. :)
I think so too! can't beat it 8 shadows plus a lip pen il and eyeliner? I'm there! I have mostly neutral shadows plus the naked 1 and basics so I want something different. I will post if. I'm able to find it anywhere!

Naughtyp

LOL I know! If it's something I want, I'll start hunting the day before! I kind of want Glinda too, but I simply cannot justify that palette. I know I won't wear the colors as often as I will from Theodora.
sometimes it is out early tho!! I already have so many neutrals plus I have the eyeliner in the Theodora palette so i figured I'd try the Glinda one. hopefully I'll get both eventually

VampyCouture

sometimes it is out early tho!! I already have so many neutrals plus I have the eyeliner in the Theodora palette so i figured I'd try the Glinda one. hopefully I'll get both eventually
Naughtyp, you are a natural enabler lol
drinkup.gif

Glinda is looking more desirable. I have so many neutrals and never try more daring colors. Maybe I should get Glinda, too.

"plus I have the eyeliner in the Theodora palette"

^^^
between Mac Carbon and UD Zero, I don't know what's worse lol

Genn

I just ordered both oz palettes this morning on line from Sephora. I couldn't make up my mind.

Naughtyp

Naughtyp, you are a natural enabler lol :cheers: Glinda is looking more desirable. I have so many neutrals and never try more daring colors. Maybe I should get Glinda, too. "plus I have the eyeliner in the Theodora palette" ^^^ between Mac Carbon and UD Zero, I don't know what's worse lol
I sure am! my cousin hates shopping with me I tell her to get everything lol. I actually have no carbon es!!

Naughtyp

I'm so bad!! I got both lol I told the girl I checked online and cane because it said the store had them so she got them out if the back for me. they are even better than we imagined!!! now I have less money for Archie's ;( but this is a way better deal!!

mac_aiken

I got both of these over a week ago at a SephoraJCP. I didn't intend to buy both but they are both so beautiful and such great deals. I am going back to get another Glinda palette for my daughter.

VampyCouture

I got both of these over a week ago at a SephoraJCP. I didn't intend to buy both but they are both so beautiful and such great deals. I am going back to get another Glinda palette for my daughter.
I'm so excited to get both too! I'm justifying Glinda by promising myself I will do a look with that shadow at least once a week. Even if it's just a simple wash of color.

I can't wait for Rockstar eyeliner! I have been lemming it for a long time, especially since a while back, I saw a girl with brown eyes do a simple look using Rockstar in a tutorial and it looked amazing. Her eyes really popped.

Latest posts