Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre

awickedshape

Hi all
Can one of the shades in this loose powder work for me? I use MAC Studio Fix NC43, I'm not sure if 30 or 40 will be suitable.

Dominique33

Hi all
Can one of the shades in this loose powder work for me? I use MAC Studio Fix NC43, I'm not sure if 30 or 40 will be suitable.
Maybe you could try a Nars one. The Nars loose powder is very good, there are some deeper shades I think. I've just checked that out on the French website ( 4 shades available ) :)

Dragonetta

Should i get 20 or 30? Is there a huge difference between the shades? Im a mac nc20
I would take 30. I'm MAC NC20 as well (Chanel B10 at the moment) and I have 30, since 20 has a really pinky undertone. It's not too dark at all for me, I think they are very trasparent.
If you travel a lot I would take the compact powder tough, or if you want to take it with you on the go for touch ups. Taking the loose powder with you will create a mess (unless you keep the plastic that's on top of it when you buy it).

awickedshape

Forgot to mention I had purchased Dore a while back and just tried it today. At first I thought it would be a bit dark but I lightly dusted it all over my face over just my moisturizer and it was just fine for that type of light coverage. I quite like the smell, oddly enough :) As an aside I love how well the Real Techniques brush picked up the superfine powder.

Maris Crane

I'm NW10-15 and take 20 and really like it. I'm trying to use all my setting powders equally, but I always love how the Chanel never transfers.

awickedshape

I'm looking for a nice puff to try with this. I love the fluffy Guerlain ones but I might try a velour puff to see how it goes.

Monsy

I am still debating getting this in shade 20. has anyone tried maybe new dior nude air loose powder just for comparison ?

Miss QQ

I tried the dior 20 on my hand and it was darker. It also felt heavier, less translucent than chanel, but it felt very finely milled. I use chanel 20 too and it's my hg loose powder. It doesn't change the colour of my face no matter how much I use. I'm curious about the dior.

MzzRach

This is my favourite loose powder of all time. Expensive, but the tub is huge and a little goes a long way. I have tried dozens of loose powders over the years and always come back to this for personal use (I use a colourless setting powder in my pro kit). My colouring is around a MAC NW15-20 and I use Clair/Translucent 1 in Poudre Universelle Libre.

Latest posts