Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre

Antigone

I want to get this!

I need a setting powder that will make my beloved Vitalumiere Aqua last.

Yay?

Doll

I was planning on buying Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte, since I have the libre one and don't find it useful for touch ups. Have you tried the Compact?

Teger

Very finely milled with luxury packaging. Would recommend it if you want a high-end tinted loose powder.

It works well with any foundation. You get 30 grams which is will last you awhile. Nothing really bad to say.

Beige Rose 20 or mac NW20 and I use 30 natural/translucent 2 but should probably should go to 20 clair/translucent 1 for winter.

cheburaha

I have loose in 40 Dore. I do like the effect on the skin, but over the day I feel that it dries the skin. But it might be me only. I do have dry skin for the start, so that might be the reason. Overall, I would recommend it - the quality is the best of all I tried (but as a Chanel fan, I'm biased), and as Teger mentioned, it's a very generous size that lasts forever.

Monsy

Anyone tried both chanel loose powder and givenchy prisme libre just for comparison?

Antigone

So I bit the bullet and bought the loose powder AND the compact powder in 20 Clair.

Because Chanel makeup makes me happy. And unfortunately, happiness comes with a price. :)

cheburaha

So I bit the bullet and bought the loose powder AND the compact powder in 20 Clair.

Because Chanel makeup makes me happy. And unfortunately, happiness comes with a price. :)
I'm sure you'll enjoy your new goodies! Chanel makeup is the best treat I can imagine for myself!

Monsy

what shade do you wear in vitalumiere aqua?

msmid

My favorite loose powder. Only other I haven't tried and would like to is Givenchy prisme libre so if anyone tried both, please make a comparison

caribprincess

Hey Ladies,

For a NW 45 ish girl what color would work for me in the Compact or loose powder because i was on the website and im not seeing anything transparent. in the les beiges i use 60 or 70

thanks.

RockDiva

Hey Ladies,

For a NW 45 ish girl what color would work for me in the Compact or loose powder because i was on the website and im not seeing anything transparent. in the les beiges i use 60 or 70

thanks.
Your closest match in Libre would be Doré (40) which is medium to medium-dark. I don't have the compact but I imagine they are the same.
It might be a bit light for NW45, but I think it's just translucent enough to make a difference without causing drastic colour change or ashiness.
It is quite warm-toned/honey-ish. For reference, I am NC37-40 and Doré is exactly my colour.

Monsy

My favorite loose powder. Only other I haven't tried and would like to is Givenchy prisme libre so if anyone tried both, please make a comparison
givenchy is absolutely amazing
the best loose powder on the market IMO

caribprincess

Your closest match in Libre would be Doré (40) which is medium to medium-dark. I don't have the compact but I imagine they are the same.
It might be a bit light for NW45, but I think it's just translucent enough to make a difference without causing drastic colour change or ashiness.
It is quite warm-toned/honey-ish. For reference, I am NC37-40 and Doré is exactly my colour.
Thank you RockDiva, I'm going to go check it out since the store is like 5 minutes away but I always like to "huddle" with my fellow specktalettes before i go to the store, some of the women don't know Jack

Miss QQ

givenchy is absolutely amazing the best loose powder on the market IMO
What is your foundation shade and what are the shades you use for givenchy and chanel loose powder? I use 20 Clair for Chanel and recently got 01 pastel for givenchy. The givenchy is a bit too white on me. :(

Monsy

i do not have chanel but if i did i would get 20
givenchy i have limited edition shade dandy beige but it'a almost the same as 02 delicate beige - i think that one would be much better for you

i also have 03 caramel for summer if i tan

it lasts forever! i've had mine since 2009 and use them a lot and they still look almost new

Latest posts