New Rimmel Kate moss lippies

kimbunney

The new matte ones yes love them as well. I did a video on it on my youtube before I discovered more shades at Walgreens. I ended up keeping 103,104,105,107. Number 107 is my fave I get so many compliments when I put it on. I just hate the smell of these lipsticks when first applying but other than that they are pure love!

purplemaren

Yeah I have 102, 103, 104, 107, 109, 110, and 111. I love 111 on me. It's an awesome red for me. 107 is gorg as well. I had a devil of a time tracking that one down

VampyCouture

Seriously, I love the ones in the red tubes. My favorite as well is 107. EVERYWHERE I go, people ask me what color it is and what I'm wearing. It's a beautiful shade. 110 and 104 are pretty too against my skin tone. I like 111, but I feel like I have a lot of colors like that.

Dominique33

The ones in the red tubes. They are amazing. Has anyone else tried them?
Yes I have the 107, well it tastes a bit strange but the colour is pretty on the whole. I much prefer my (only ) Burberry Velvet though ( in Military Red ), but I wanted to try Rimmel and there was only one 107 left so I purchased it.

CrissyF

I have 109 and 110. Also not a fan of the smell or texture but the colors are pretty. At first I thought 110 was a good dupe for Party Parrot but I just searched them and Party Parrot is definitely more pink. Oh well :-/

CrissyF

Oh yes it's still bright and pretty! And I just realized that I typed "searched" instead of "swatched"! I was kind of hoping 110 would be my on-the-go touch up dupe so Party Parrot could stay safe in my stash at home :p

sagehen

I have 107, 110 and 111. I like them all, but unexpectedly like 111 the most. I was so hard after 107 just because it sold out so fast. I HAD to have it. I like it, so I am glad I hunted it down.

Kaidan

I have 101, 102, 109, 110, and 113. My favorites are 101 and 109 because they're lovely colors, but I'm also not a fan of the overpowering scent and grainy texture.

Oh, I want the 107 and 110 so badly from seeing them on other people! I just got my pay check today so you know at least one of those will end up in my collection before the weekend is up. I hadn't heard about the grainy texture and smell, though. Is it only like that when you first put it on, or do you feel and smell it all day?

sagehen

^^I have not felt mine going on grainy at all. I am happy with them - I say try one and see. Also, these smell different than the ones in the black tubes, but it doesn't linger all day on me. I am sensitive to smells and I am fine with these.

Thank you! I'm excited to try them and I'm glad the smell doesn't seem to be too strong. :) I think I will check them out after work today.

I got both the 107 and the 110 this weekend. I absolutely love the 107 and have gotten several compliments. I haven't worn the 110 out yet, but I don't know how I feel about it. The reason I got it was a girl who said she was wearing the 110, but she must have been mistaken because it is not the same color at all. She was wearing a deep red and the 110 is very coral, which doesn't look very good over my lips because my natural lips are already very pigmented and you can sort of see them through the coral... I'm going to try it a couple more times at home to see if I really do hate it or if I could work with it. Again, though, the 107 is absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you! I will have to get that one instead. Thankfully the lipsticks aren't expensive so getting the 110 wasn't a huge waste.

sheROCKS

I only have 107.. it was hard to track that one down! It was a dupe for Riri's Heaux so I got it! LOVE IT! I still need to go and get 110 & 111.. its been on my list to buy and now that I see that almost every post has those #'s in the posts, I NEED IT NOW

Latest posts