2013 MAC Collections Calendar

CartoonChic

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting a little confused trying to keep track of all the upcoming MAC collections. I've created a list to summarize all of the collections with their release dates. Clicking the collection titles will take you to the appropriate discussion thread within Specktra. I'll update this list as more information becomes available.

NOTE: All collections listed below show the expected US store/counter release dates unless otherwise noted.

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

HoneyMilk

Thank you thank you thank you x100!!! :bouquet: Knowing when these come out is half the battle (color story is the other half hehe).

Debbs

Thks CC. I think there was a fall collection Antonio Lopez? Not sure re dates tho.

Copperhead

In the blue box at the top of the color collections page there used to be links to all the current and upcoming collections. No one seems to update it anymore though so this would be helpful.

luvlydee

Thank you for this. Idk why the staff stopped updating the collections in the blue box above the threads

Anneri

Lou updated the old lists in former times. I miss her!!! (Not only because of that of course.)

bluelitzer

Oh thank you, thank you!
No word on Viva Glam Nicki 2 release?
bouquet.gif

Baby1black

5 collections in April evil ebayers how are u gonna find the funds to buy multiples. I think mac is finally finding a strategy

CartoonChic

You're welcome everybody! I originally started making a list for myself, but figured it would be useful for everyone.
encore.gif

Thank you CartoonChic, it's highly helpful, I will ask if some collections are US exclusives or not.
No problem! I can go back and update with International info if someone could PM me that information.

Latest posts