IMATS NYC

DILLIGAF

I went to the last two IMATS NYC. You need to know that it's way smaller than the one in LA. I think it's because its the newest addition to the IMATS family. The venue was much better last year than the first year. I will most likely be going again this year unless I decide to go to the MAKEUP SHOW instead. MAC was not there to my recollection. I thought it was worth it because I got to see and swatch brands that I usually cant get my hands on.

Lipstickdiva420

I went to the last two IMATS NYC. You need to know that it's way smaller than the one in LA. I think it's because its the newest addition to the IMATS family. The venue was much better last year than the first year. I will most likely be going again this year unless I decide to go to the MAKEUP SHOW instead. MAC was not there to my recollection. I thought it was worth it because I got to see and swatch brands that I usually cant get my hands on.
Thank you! I might just go to the makeup show like you mentioned. I just compared the exibotors lists on Imats and the makeup show and the makeup show has more vendors that I know of. How are the discounts in the makeup show?

Latest posts