NARS Eye Paints / Gel Eyeliners

MACina

Thank you
smiles.gif

Yes, this palette looks as big as my BDC!
Yes, I believe it is Soulshine. And they seem to be the same size as the Pierre Hardy palettes. :)

Monsy

Regarding dried out fludlines, just spritz little bit of fix+ in it and mix it with a toothpick and it will be like new.

MarieMary

You're welcome. :)

The silver Eye Paint is called Interstellar. :) You can win some with Allure on 22 August, check the source. Open only to US residents.

Source: http://www.allure.com/free-samples/2013/free-stuff-calendar#slide=128

And here's a little video of Solomon Islands Eye Paint (pool blue).
http://instagram.com/p/b1vJw3sQtB/

MarieMary

Here's the updated list of names (8 out of 10) of the Eye Paints. A new name showed up because someone is selling it on ecrater.

- Black Valley (For a similar effect, try Carpates Eyeliner Stylo / Zardoz Single Eyeshadow)
- Transvaal (For a similar effect, try Koala Eyeliner Stylo)
- Ubangi (For a similar effect, try Night Flight Single Eyeshadow)
- Mesopotamia (For a similar effect, try Coconut Grove / Bengali Single Eyeshadow)
- Solomon Islands (pool blue)
- Mozambique (intense olive)
- Interstellar (silver)
- Iskandar (gold?)

I'm surprised to see Iskandar because they're all places (you can argue that Interstellar isn't, lol) and if I'm not mistaken Iskandar is the Arabic name for Alexander.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here's the updated list of names (8 out of 10) of the Eye Paints. A new name showed up because someone is selling it on ecrater.

- Black Valley (For a similar effect, try Carpates Eyeliner Stylo / Zardoz Single Eyeshadow)
- Mesopotamia (For a similar effect, try Coconut Grove / Bengali Single Eyeshadow)
- Interstellar (silver)
- Iskandar (gold?)

I'm surprised to see Iskandar because they're all places (you can argue that Interstellar isn't, lol) and if I'm not mistaken Iskandar is the Arabic name for Alexander.
So excited for these!

I checked Iskandar and you're right about the origin of the name, but it's apparently a district in Malaysia as well. I'm trying to decide if I should just start out with the basic black or if I want to try out one of the other colours...

MACina

Thank you, MarieMary!

Cannot wait for these
cheerleader.gif

- Interstellar (silver)
- Iskandar (gold?)

MarieMary

You're welcome. :)
I'm not sure if it's 9 or 10 actually.

Thank you, katred. :) It makes sense then if it's also a district in Malaysia. They've been consistent with the names of products in a new line, so this one surprised me. Black is a staple but I can't help but think Ubangi would look amazing on you. :) Or maybe the purple one!

Latest posts