NARS Eye Paints / Gel Eyeliners

katred

Specktra Bestie
Vampy Varnish has swatches of all the shades:

http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2013/08/nars-eye-paint-fall-2013
I definitely need Tatar. I'm also thinking that Transvaal would be really convenient. I reach for UD's Smoke pencil a fair amount as a more office-friendly alternative to black. This would give me a liner and shadow option. I like the look of Snake Eyes much more in the VV swatches than in T's. I can see more of the green shimmer. Wonder how it compares to YSL Jade Black?

DILLIGAF

I was trying to avoid looking at swatches and driving my lemmings into overdrive, but oh well. It is what it is. I now want Transvaal and Mozambique.
eyelove.gif
In addition to Ubangi. This is going to be a very very expensive Fall.

DILLIGAF

UGH!!! I won't be able to get my hands on any of these until Friday! Let's hope they aren't gone by then.
Edit: Soloman Islands has crept onto my list.

Yazmin

UGH!!! I won't be able to get my hands on any of these until Friday! Let's hope they aren't gone by then.
Edit: Soloman Islands has crept onto my list.
I wouldn't worry. NARS tends to keep a healthy stock of new releases so I wouldn't worry. And if you order from their website, don't forget to use Ebates!

Prettypackages

I went to Nordies for something else and didnt realize these were out. THe mu artist did my makeup with the gold and brown. I had to get the gold. Nice shimmer without the grit. I'm so glad I passed on the MAC Gold paint pot from indulge. This is way better. They also lasted the rest of the night without primer. The foundation she used fell off instantly. THe blush and eyes were the only two things that lasted. LOL

DILLIGAF

I finally made it to a Nordstrom this morning. I went with the intention on getting at least a couple of the eye paints.Number one on that list was Ubangi. Long story short that was NOT the color that I left with today. I got Solomon Islands. The blue was beautiful, intense and opaque. I also swatched Ubangi and didn't find the color to be too much of a stand out same for Tartar. I also swatched Mozambique. That will be the next color I get. It screams fall to me, and in South Florida I will take my "fall" anyway I can get it. I didn't get to swatch all of the colors but I plan on doing that tomorrow because I am going back!

Baby1black

I finally made it to a Nordstrom this morning. I went with the intention on getting at least a couple of the eye paints.Number one on that list was Ubangi. Long story short that was NOT the color that I left with today. I got Solomon Islands. The blue was beautiful, intense and opaque. I also swatched Ubangi and didn't find the color to be too much of a stand out same for Tartar. I also swatched Mozambique. That will be the next color I get. It screams fall to me, and in South Florida I will take my "fall" anyway I can get it. I didn't get to swatch all of the colors but I plan on doing that tomorrow because I am going back! 
Made me interested in Solomon Islands. I hope these are not LE or of that sort.if you go tomorrow could you swatch the golden one and tell us your thoughts on it.

Copperhead

Solomon Islands is the one that KEEPS catching my eye. The pics I've seen of it looks beautiful. I need to go see these in person.

DILLIGAF

I went to Nordies for something else and didnt realize these were out. THe mu artist did my makeup with the gold and brown. I had to get the gold. Nice shimmer without the grit. I'm so glad I passed on the MAC Gold paint pot from indulge. This is way better. They also lasted the rest of the night without primer. The foundation she used fell off instantly. THe blush and eyes were the only two things that lasted. LOL
i went back yesterday and ended up with the gold as well. The color is a more tarnished gold and can easily be used for a liner or a sweep of color on the lids. Iskander is lovely and something I would definitely recommend to those that are scared of the bright blue that is Solomon Islands. I'm currently thinking of a way wear both of them together. I'm sure I will end up with at least 1 more, Mozambique to be sure.

shontay07108

I got my order from Nordstroms today. Transvaal and Mozambique are gorgeous. They'll be so useful as liner or shadow. Mozambique is my favorite because it's so unique. I love green, but I don't have anything this particular shade. I have a tarnished gold liner from YSL and I love that one, so I don't think I need another.

elegant-one

I just ordered Mozambique and Transvaal from Nordstroms. If I like them I might get one or two more.
I want those same 2. Maybe I'll wait to see what you think of them. I am a little spoiled at how well Bobbi Brown's gels last & last, so I'll be curious to know what you guys think of these.

elegant-one

I got my order from Nordstroms today. Transvaal and Mozambique are gorgeous. They'll be so useful as liner or shadow. Mozambique is my favorite because it's so unique. I love green, but I don't have anything this particular shade. I have a tarnished gold liner from YSL and I love that one, so I don't think I need another.
ok lol, I missed this. Do they wear well? Last?

Baby1black

Ordered the gold and Mozambique .hope I like em!

Latest posts