New Milani Color Statement Lipstick Formula and Packaging plus Sucky Liquid Liners

xlisaa

Nice. And I guess your old Black Cherry smelled like a nasty crayon and went on as roughly as one too? I know mine is god awful. lol
YES! I hated the way the old BC applied! It was so rough & uneven looking on the lips. This felt a lot better, but I agree the color is slightly more plummy than the old.

CrissyF

Ok call me impressed. Ordered Rose Amour, Chocolate Berries, and Cherry Crave on Friday and they arrived today. Also it was lovely being greeted by the delivery when I went bananas at the grocery store more than an hour ago and bought 5 more lippies. This is a gateway drug Flash - Cherry Craze, Chocolate Berries, Rose Amour, and Raspberry Rush Lip pencils in Fuchsia and Brandy Red Label, Cherry Craze, and Ruby Valentine Lipswatches taken indoors facing up toward lights Cherry Craze in bright light - Metallic Red Label - Cream Ruby Valentine - Vinyl Rose Amour - Cream (It's a true bubblegum) Hot Pink Rage - Matte Raspberry Rush - Metallic (This is a very weak shade, it's like a balm and hardly metallic. I do not recommend...unless you like that sort of thing. I'll be returning this.) Uptown Mauve- Cream Chocolate Berries - Cream
I just picked up Flamingo Pose at HEB today using the coupon! Three bucks for a pretty awesome lipstick isn't bad at all :)

Goat Goat Etc.

I just picked up Flamingo Pose at HEB today using the coupon! Three bucks for a pretty awesome lipstick isn't bad at all
smiles.gif
You are not kidding! Wouldn't know what to do if HEB didn't keep up with these drugstores; I love my Texan advantage, that's for sure! Always a sale!
Edit: Got the new e/s primer and Eye Tech Liquid Markers in the Bold and slimmer version since I saw either Vintage or Tacky or GoldieStarling using them.

Beautybuyer

Oh spektra you're why I have a make up buying problem lol I have to check these out! Nothing better than pretty and inexpensive!

Goat Goat Etc.

Plum Rose- Cream (Though it looks like a boring pink brown cream in the tube, it's actually a tame pink-mauve! This is an unexpected favorite!)

Best Red - Matte

kimbunney

I hate my side of town when it comes to makeup products. Literally always last to get new items in. I stopped by four places near my house no new Milani in fact they didn't even carry the line! Tomorrow I'll stop by some places by my job it's closer to the freeway. I notice places closer to the freeway have a better selection.

kimbunney

Finally got my hands on these babies. Here are some quick arm swatches

I'll edit later with names.

Nude Creme, Naturally Chic, Teddy Bare, Plumrose, Fruit Punch, Hot Pink Rage

Flamingo Rose, Rose Hip, Flirty Fuchsia, Sweet Nectar, Sangria, Black Cherry

Goat Goat Etc.

Alright this happened again. Idk if I wanna get anymore lipsticks. Possibly Orange Gina or Candied Toffee? Idk. But I wanna try more of their liquid liners though, especially this little mini-marker one.

CrissyF

Alright this happened again. Idk if I wanna get anymore lipsticks. Possibly Orange Gina or Candied Toffee? Idk. But I wanna try more of their liquid liners though, especially this little mini-marker one.
And now I just picked up Fruit Punch :p I wanted to pick up some different items but having had a bad experience with their brow pencil, I decided not to grab any eye/face products.

jdandray

I love the Milani color statements!!!! But...I only bought 2 of them LOL...Not as much of a junkie as I thought I was. I currently have uptown mauve and violent violet. As for staying power. I apply one coat in the morning before putting on my make up. Once I'm done beating my face
clap.gif
apply another coat. This last me all day up to bedtime with only having to reapply maybe once. Now, the shimmer or slight glossy look may go away, but the vibrant color goes on unfaded.

stormm

i got rose hip and teddy bare but sangria is also such a pretty color, might get that one too :)

mirando

I have Rose Hip. It's a great bright pink without being too in your face.

If you ladies are looking to get these or any other drugstore products at a good price, check out your sears! They are getting rid of their beauty department and all products are 50% off. Mine was pretty picked over, but I stocked up on some of my drugstore favorites. :)

Taren Kamilah

I love the Milani lippies!! The only ones I don't care for is Hot Pink Rage and Rose Hip. But light pinks dont really look right on me because they settle into my lip lines. Not only that they're supposed to be matte but don't seem matte at all...But Violet Volt, Sangria, Flirty Fuschia, Raspberry Rush and Black Cherry are my absolute faves!! Esp Violet Volt because I love me some purple lipstick!! :eek:)

Latest posts