My first Mac Lippie

Amby79

Violetta isn't very bright, its a nice medium purple with shimmer. Its pretty much the same as Heroine, except it has a shimmer to it. Bare with me on skin tones, as far as foundation numbers, I don't even know mine yet :-O lol
How bright is Violetta?  I am a NW20!

jetese

I religiously wore tube after tube of Mac slim shine in scant. I still have a bu lol. I want to say I got Russian red as my first non slim shine but I don't remember. It may have been viva glam IV.

shiloh81

Mine is Pretty Please I just got it a few days ago and its so pretty. I'm thinking of trying Hue next, can anyone compare these 2 colors for me?

geeko

Mine was lipblossom and I still have it up to this day! Even though i hardly use it, but its still around XD

boujoischic

I believe mine was viva glam IV I'm not sure. I'm absolutely certain that my first lipglass was Oh Baby worn with chestnut liner (horrible!)

sagehen

Quote:Originally Posted by boujoischic

I believe mine was viva glam IV I'm not sure. I'm absolutely certain that my first lipglass was Oh Baby worn with chestnut liner (horrible!)

Hey, watch it with the horrible! I am a child of the 80's too and when I first bought Oh, Baby, you couldn't tell me NOTHIN' about myself when I wore it with Chestnut lip liner. In fact, that was my liner through the 90's and a little longer. And I had not heard of ombre lips nor blending in those days lol! I am glad I didn't take a lot of photos in those days - dark lip liners, shadow right up to the brow, those ashy light shades that were popular, man, I have come a long way.

boujoischic

Hey, watch it with the horrible! I am a child of the 80's too and when I first bought Oh, Baby, you couldn't tell me NOTHIN' about myself when I wore it with Chestnut lip liner. In fact, that was my liner through the 90's and a little longer. And I had not heard of ombre lips nor blending in those days lol! I am glad I didn't take a lot of photos in those days - dark lip liners, shadow right up to the brow, those ashy light shades that were popular, man, I have come a long way.
Lol tell me about it that hard brown line around the lips yes I swore that was the only way to wear my gloss smh unfortunately I do have pics

butterflyeyes

I think my first lipstick was the original Viva Glam (or whatever color was the one that had RuPaul as the spokesmodel). But my first MAC lip product was a lipglass. C-Thru. It was eons ago lol. I was going through what is now called an ombré lip phase so my fave lip look was C-Thru with a chocolate lip liner to give the perfect neutral ombré lip.

Latest posts