My first Mac Lippie

[h=1]I am so excited i just ordered my first mac lippie i got Russian red? Is that a good color? What was your first mac lippie?
pompom.gif
[/h]

bulbasaur359

[h=1]I am so excited i just ordered my first mac lippie i got Russian red? Is that a good color? What was your first mac lippie?
pompom.gif
[/h]
Holy smokes large font alert! Lol. Mine was Lustering. Yes, RR is a great color. Very classic and it's perm so easy to obtain. But, ya smaller font is helpful or people will think you are yelling.
wavey.gif

Ana A

My first mac lipstick was Diva and Russian Red was actually my second, I saw a tutorial on youtube of this girl that would mix them and I fell in love and bought them to used them separate and as a combo. Russian red is a gorgeous classy red :)

sagehen

My first MAC lipstick was Glam, back when RuPaul was their spokesmodel. You had to order it via mail, because it was only in Canada or some such (that was a looooong time ago), and the proceeds went to AIDS research. I was in college,and my friends and I ordered it via mail from a magazine because there were no stores or counters. It was a true, matte red - it flattered all of our complexions. I am sad it has been discontinued. I would have continued to purchase for nostalgia's sake. It was my favorite red shade, ever. I remember being so happy to notice the counter in Nordstrom, so I could walk up and get Glam (and Diva, and Cyber) on demand. No more waiting.

MaitaiFluff

Ok, ever since I first saw this thread a few weeks back I've been trying to think and think about my first MAC lipstick. This was back in middle school and my memory is kind of fuzzy, but I think it was Twig. My mum gave it to me and started a small obsession that became and on again, off again relationship.

Dominique33

pompom.gif
[/h]
Yes Russian Red is a beautiful blue-based red. Very matte, it's a must-have for girls/women who love true/deep red shades. I have many red lipsticks, blue-based ones are not easy to wear but they are really pretty.

Dominique33

My first M.A.C lippie ? Well, I dont' even remember lol, I think it was Fabby, quite the opposite from Russian Red ^^ !

Latest posts