NARS + Pierre Hardy

shontay07108

thanks for the swatches shontay! the blushes look so pretty on your skintone...and so does that lipstick! do we know if this stuff is going to be available at sephora?
That's the great mystery. I personally can't imagine them there. Carrying the whole collection of blushes and polishes? We'll see. Of course, they won't add it until that tiny sale is over.

aradhana

I personally can't imagine them there. Carrying the whole collection of blushes and polishes? We'll see. Of course, they won't add it until that tiny sale is over.
you're right, probably not.
i have giftcard i want to use...thought it might be a good thing to use it on a colossal blush or one of the nail polish sets.

cutemiauw

I'm going to be so selective with blushes from here on out. Mac has a ton in an orange collection coming up and I think I'll pass. I just want a couple of cream blushes from Chanel that'll come out later this year. Otherwise, I'm set.
Ooh, both really look lovely! I feel that Rotonde is more up my alley too, on the other hand I already have Gina and Taj Mahal (I know, not really similar... ).
BDC, however, I don't think I have any great pink toned blush... do you think BDC would be good paired with purple lips?

Then I think I'm going to get at least one pair of np from this collection.. still undecided which one though :D

MACina

Me too....I sooooo cannot wait for it!

It looks absolutely stunning
th_drool.gif

Shontay, thank you very much for the pics and swatches
bouquet.gif

Oh man I am so excited to get BDC! Still unsure of Rotonde but I don't have a true orange blush yet...this might be all I need too lol.

trayceeee

I bit the bullet and ordered both blushes. My coloring is similar to shontay but I can also post swatches when I receive my items! I am so excited and these are now my most luxurious makeup items! (They cost $48 Cdn). Yikkess but I know I'll love them.

MissTT

Please do trayceeee! I'll probably pick mine up from Nordstrom so my SA will credit and I will get points. Btw while checking out this collection I looked at other nail polishes and holy lord why has no one told me the gorgeousness that is Orgasm n/p? That color is SO me. I rarely paint my fingernails, but when I do it's often peach.

trayceeee

Please do trayceeee! I'll probably pick mine up from Nordstrom so my SA will credit and I will get points. Btw while checking out this collection I looked at other nail polishes and holy lord why has no one told me the gorgeousness that is Orgasm n/p? That color is SO me. I rarely paint my fingernails, but when I do it's often peach.
For sure! Ill even try to get one with me wearing them :) I am so excited! I've never ordered from Nars' Canadian website so hoping it doesn't take too long to come!

Icecaramellatte

I picked up the blushes at the Nars Bleecker Street Store today. The MA put the orangey one on the cheekbones and the pink on the apples. Really nice.

cutemiauw

I picked up the blushes at the Nars Bleecker Street Store today. The MA put the orangey one on the cheekbones and the pink on the apples. Really nice.
Yes, would love to see it too :nods: if it's not too much trouble, of course.

And does this mean I should get both too ?
sneaky.gif

Living Doll

Hi girls! Long time lurker, first time poster here.
wavey.gif

I ordered Boys Don't Cry from the official site yesterday and can't wait to receive it! It looks like the perfect fruity pink and I can see myself wearing it a lot this summer. It'll also be my first NARS blush, so I'm pretty excited.

shontay07108

Wore Rotonde today. Really nothing I can say about it other than it's great quality like you'd expect from a Nars blush. It's gorgeous mixed with the gold overspray and it really shows. I'm also looking forward to win it's just matte. It's very, very pigmented an a dream to blend. Hopefully, I'll give BDC a spin soon.

sss215

Wore Rotonde today. Really nothing I can say about it other than it's great quality like you'd expect from a Nars blush. It's gorgeous mixed with the gold overspray and it really shows. I'm also looking forward to win it's just matte. It's very, very pigmented an a dream to blend. Hopefully, I'll give BDC a spin soon.
Thanks for the swatches. I know these will be great to have.

Yazmin

I just received Rotonde in the mail today. Last thing I should've done was look at this thread because now I want to order BDC -- no thanks to you, Shontay! ;-P

Latest posts