NARS + Pierre Hardy

sh123

I'm waiting for the Nordstrom release as well. Sad that they haven't released it yet!

MissTT

I just did LiveChat with Neiman Marcus and they claim they have sold out of the entire Pierre Hardy collection. Are they full of it? I mean seriously even the nail polishes? They've got to be mistaken.

sayalin

I just did LiveChat with Neiman Marcus and they claim they have sold out of the entire Pierre Hardy collection. Are they full of it? I mean seriously even the nail polishes? They've got to be mistaken.
Maybe they didn't get it yet

CartoonChic

They said they did and it sold out. I think they didn't get it yet.
That sounds bogus to me. I'm thinking it's an ill-informed rep. My blushes shipped today from Nordstrom. Should have them next week.
pompom.gif

MissTT

Oh my. I wonder if that's the case. Surprising NARS wouldn't fit in with NM. They've got Clinique & Estee Lauder there.

leahrenae

I ordered Rotonde from the NARS site a couple days ago... shipping is super slow with them tho. I've gotten spoiled with MAC's shipping.
absolutely ready to wear it... orange anything is my all time fav!

MissTT

OMGOMGOMG we're getting a Sephora in our mall come August.
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
I'll actually be able to swatch products before buying!

trayceeee

So I hesitated on posting here because I had a bit of buyers remorse. But I am just utterly amazed by these blushes. I thought I'd love BDC and rotonde was a splurge... But I've been wearing rotonde everyday for the past week. It just works so well with my skin tone and I am in love! BDC is beautiful too and will alternate the two this week. My goodness, the texture of Rotonde is just amazing. Blends out to perfection! I'm NC45 for reference (aren't we all, LOL).

leahrenae

Pleeeease post a picture of you wearing Rotonde!
So I hesitated on posting here because I had a bit of buyers remorse. But I am just utterly amazed by these blushes. I thought I'd love BDC and rotonde was a splurge... But I've been wearing rotonde everyday for the past week. It just works so well with my skin tone and I am in love! BDC is beautiful too and will alternate the two this week. My goodness, the texture of Rotonde is just amazing. Blends out to perfection! I'm NC45 for reference (aren't we all, LOL).

aradhana

My goodness, the texture of Rotonde is just amazing. Blends out to perfection! I'm NC45 for reference (aren't we all, LOL).
LOL

i bought BDC only, just yesterday. i was a bit uncertain about rotonde, but hearing your experience makes me think i should check it out later in the summer if it's still around. at the moment i'm nc43, but probably as it gets warmer and sunnier i should be nc 44/45 ish....

Yazmin

My goodness, the texture of Rotonde is just amazing. Blends out to perfection!I'm NC45 for reference (aren't we all, LOL). LOL

i bought BDC only, just yesterday. i was a bit uncertain about rotonde, but hearing your experience makes me think i should check it out later in the summer if it's still around. at the moment i'm nc43, but probably as it gets warmer and sunnier i should be nc 44/45 ish....
What!?! Run and get it now, get it NOW!

cutemiauw

LOL

What do you think of BDC? A good pink blush is what I need right now... but I can't swatch it because there's no NARS store in the country (only online).

Latest posts