NARS + Pierre Hardy

MarieMary

Thank you Aquamarine1543 for finding this on Instagram:

It seems that just like last year with Thakoon, NARS is planning a collection with a designer, this time Pierre Hardy!

Source: http://statigr.am/p/383954488341317277_199295016

The collection!

Source: http://instagram.com/p/Whjk-7AwF2/

MarieMary

I didn't see it either when I browsed Specktra on my mobile phone. It's only when I switched to the computer (because the shoe looked like a Pierre Hardy, I had to make sure) that I was able to read the print.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I don't suppose there's a giveaway of free shoes with purchase?
girlhaha.gif

MissTT

I don't know why I'm excited. I don't wear shoes that high and beautiful anymore. LOL

MarieMary

mac_aiken got to see information regarding this collaboration and kindly shared with us (in the spring 2013 thread) that it will consist of 2 blushes and several nail polish duos. :)

Aquamarine1543

In the first half of this year, I'm excited cuz Nars releases lots of gorgeous stuff, but I'm also sad cuz my wallet cries every month.
crybaby.gif

Aquamarine1543

Source: http://instagram.com/p/Whjk-7AwF2/

OMG, I want to get both blushes!
But I hope they won't be like Gina and Orgasm cuz the colors look quite similar based on the pic.:S

Btw, all of the items will come out in May? The summer collection and this one. I need to save some money!. :(

Lisianthus

The blushes look lovely! I wonder is the design is an overspray? Boys Don't Cry is going on my wishlist.

Aquamarine1543

The blushes look lovely! I wonder is the design is an overspray? Boys Don't Cry is going on my wishlist.
I haven't thought about an overspray problem. I hope they aren't oversprays.:(
If they are and they're similar to Gina and Orgasm, I'll pass cuz I already have them.

MarieMary

I hope it's not. And I agree; it looks wonderful.

I want Ethno Run and Sharplines Nail Duos (I love the dark colors). The others I would need to see swatches before adding them to my wishlist.

Aquamarine1543

Lol, I knew you'd like the blushes! :p
I think the color descriptions are spot-on. I think Rotonde is more similar to Taj Mahal than Gina. As for Boys don't cry, it's "pink grapefruit", when Orgasm is shimmery coral-pink. Boys Don't Cry looks deeper and redder than Orgasm.

I hope it's not. And I agree; it looks wonderful.
I'm a NARS blush junkie.lol
Speaking of pink grapefruit, did NARS already release a pink grapefruit blush from Debby Harris palette or something b/c the color description is quite familar to me and I'm sure I saw it somewhere.;)

Lisianthus

I'm a NARS blush junkie.lol
Speaking of pink grapefruit, did NARS already release a pink grapefruit blush from Debby Harris palette or something b/c the color description is quite familar to me and I'm sure I saw it somewhere.;)
I just looked up the Debbie Harry palette and thankfully, they aren't the same blush. The blush in the Debbie Harry palette was Shimmering Pink Champagne and it didn't get very positive reviews. That blush had silver glitter in it, which I detest because it migrates everywhere on my face. I'm praying that Boys Don't Cry won't have any of that chunky glitter. The description "pink grapefruit" may sound familiar because that's the description given to Sweet Revenge lipgloss.

Latest posts