MAC X The Return of Marilyn Monroe Collection Discussion (2013)

2browneyes

... time for a new thread!
flower.gif

Please give proper credit to Specktra when you get your information from here. Don't steal :)

Release date: TBC

Who is exited for a return of Marilyn?
encore.gif
Thanks MAC-Guy....you're always on top of things :)

vaisforluvrs

What the? Not what I was expecting at all! Hopefully they will learn their lesson and produce more stock for all to enjoy. I have to admit that I was really hoping for something new and creative for the fall collection. Starting to doubt MAC has any new tricks up their sleeve.

Misato-san

so... new products? repromotes? I'm really curious about this, I was not fond of last year collection, I have to admit, I skipped it (despite the fact I loved Love Goddes, but here in Italy we had a problem with that particular shade D: )

ARmakeupjunkie

I skipped the original Marilyn collection too.
Umm....I guess that makes me the second person in the world you know skipped LOL
Thanks MAC-Guy....you're always on top of things :)
To be honest ladies, I don't think you missed out on much. I only purchased three of the red lipsticks and well, let's just say my life would have been fine if I had just left them behind. I hope that this new MM collection will have bluer reds and just be more WOC friendly.

Corally

I'm really excited! I hope different lippies and the same blushes so I can get Legendary and a BU of TPC. :amused:

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
with everything you mentioned below. The lippies are all I ordered. They're okay, but nothing "special" in my opinion. I would love some new products, colors, finishes with the collection.
To be honest ladies, I don't think you missed out on much. I only purchased three of the red lipsticks and well, let's just say my life would have been fine if I had just left them behind. I hope that this new MM collection will have bluer reds and just be more WOC friendly.

DILLIGAF

The last time I was hoping for brow products. I doubt they are going to have brow products on this collection since they just released some just last month. Bluer reds would be wonderful!!!

Anitacska

I didn't get anything from the first Marilyn collection either. I'm not a big fan of hers, so the packaging didn't excite me and the colours were dupeable as others have said. If there are some interesting products in this collection I'll get them, but not because it's MM.

MissTT

Oh my-lanta... I wonder why they've already decided to repeat this collection. It seems to be too soon. Oh well. Since I found my HG red in this collection I'll be paying attention.

nudibelle

*unpacks my bags, sets up wifi name, makes some drinks, gets comfortable*

I AM HERE FOR THIS COLLECTION!!
im not missing this one

Wolverina

Yeah I've been buying from MAC since 98 and the MM collection didn't interest me at all. I've also had zilch regrets which is doubly unusual for me.

B7uemo0n

The MUA at my counter who is the assistant manager told me she's hearing March but that is so soon.

LAKESHA1908

Thanks MAC-GUY ; ) MAC knows how to keep their name ringin' that's for sure!!! Y'all ready to run them pockets already lol!!!! *waits patiently* for the color story!!

LAKESHA1908

Yeah I've been buying from MAC since 98 and the MM collection didn't interest me at all. I've also had zilch regrets which is doubly unusual for me.
I agree, I have been a buying from MAC since 96 and I wasn't hyped up for MM and didn't purchase one item...so, maybe this go round something will appeal to me!!

Genn

Quote: Originally Posted by Mac-Guy
Who is exited for a return of Marilyn?
encore.gif

Me!!!! Hopefully I can get a b/u of FM!

Latest posts