MAC X The Return of Marilyn Monroe Collection Discussion (2013)

Mac-Guy

... time for a new thread!
flower.gif

Please give proper credit to Specktra when you get your information from here. Don't steal :)

Release date: TBC

Who is exited for a return of Marilyn?
encore.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OMG, all the craziness all over again.
thud.gif
Thanks for the info.

I'm just wondering... how many more shades of red lipstick can MAC come up with? Or are they re-releasing the same products again?
hmm.gif

I'd grab a FM BU. And I probbaly would get Legendary (or whatever blushes there may be).

So is this the big fall collection for this year?

luvlydee

I hope they are the same products so i dont have to kill myself in trying to get things from this collection

DILLIGAF

I skipped the last Marilyn collection because I felt that most of the items were dupable. I wonder where they are going to take this collection next. I'm excited to see the color story. Like the addict I am I will be following this as closely as every other collection.

B7uemo0n

I skipped the last Marilyn collection because I felt that most of the items were dupable. I wonder where they are going to take this collection next. I'm excited to see the color story. Like the addict I am I will be following this as closely as every other collection.
Your the only person in the world I know that skipped this! :) I was actually able to get 2 sets of all the lippies and ended up selling 1 set because I wasn't too much into it. I still have one set for safe keeping. :)

MACina

Woohoo....this is great news
pompom.gif

Thank you very much, Mac-Guy
bouquet.gif

I am very,very excited for this collection
cheerleader.gif

DILLIGAF

I still have one set for safe keeping.
smiles.gif
I feel like I was the only one that skipped this collection. I have what I consider to be my holy grail reds already and the ones they were offering were pretty similar and the eye colors just weren't for me. I'm also hoping that the packaging will be just a pretty.

CartoonChic

I'm wondering if they'll do the same thing with the lipsticks like last time. 3 new colors and 2 repromotes in Marilyn packaging. A new red lip pencil would be nice since they only repromoted permanent colors.

Latest posts