Bare escentuals.

Brattattak

Anyone work for this company? i have had a few interviews and i feel that they will place me somewhere.
I was just wondering if anyone works for the company and can give me some feedback?? It seems promising.
I'm wondering what they pay and if they have benefits for key holders as well as management.

And just over all how you may feel about the company?

xStarryEyedX

I worked for them a few years back as a regular employee- I made I think around $11 p/h. I know somebody now who is a 3rd key and makes around $19, but it is a more wealthy area. It probably varies by location. Full time gets benefits,+ the discount if I remember correctly is around 50%, but don't quote me on that. When I worked there it wasn't the most fun company to work for, but from what I hear they've gotten a lot better:).

Brattattak

Thanks for the input! So far i have a good feeling about everyone that works in the stores and they all had positive energy. But I know how corporations can pressure you to reach unreasonable goals and bring people down.

My main concern was being a keyholder and not getting health insurance.So that worries me.

Thanks for the input though. Starry

xStarryEyedX

Do you know if keyholders are full-time ever?
I believe the girl I knew was full time, I have a feeling it varies by location though. Fully time does mean insurance. There are sales goals, but I never had a problem making mine. The getting started kits make your life really easy. Well, any of the kits do really. They're a really good value for customers, and a good boost to your sales. Plus BE customers really like being sat down and taught more about the brand/learning about new products

Brattattak

Okay, so today I am going into my my 3rd and last interview. Any advice, or anyone here know what I should expect? This is my make it or break it moment. So scared! and advice would be great. what they may ask?

xStarryEyedX

Okay, so today I am going into my my 3rd and last interview. Any advice, or anyone here know what I should expect? This is my make it or break it moment. So scared! and advice would be great. what they may ask?
I just saw this, sorry! How'd it go?

Brattattak

No worries, I have just seen this one super late! I got the job as a key holder. Lot to take in so quickly, but I'm enjoying so far !

Thanks for asking!

Latest posts