MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac-Guy

... time for a new thread
encore.gif

Source: http://www.wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/color-cosmetics/mac-joins-forces-with-rihanna-6780854?src=nl/newsAlert/20130220-1

BriarRose

A controversial choice for MAC. Won't be buying anything from this on principle.
I won't be either, no matter what is released.

My thought process-- She is free to make her own choices, and I am free to decline to support anything associated with her.

Marvelle

Urgh. I really don't like Rihanna. I think shes beautiful and has amazing make up, releases great songs but I don't think she is a good role model. I do however like the packaging and will probably purchase something (or a lot of things!) but my heart does kinda sink inside knowing its Rihanna
ohboy.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I won't be either, no matter what is released.

My thought process-- She is free to make her own choices, and I am free to decline to support anything associated with her.
That's how I feel too.
I don't want to sound too negative though, I'm happy for everyone who is a fan of her and is excited about this - but this one is not for me. Money saved.

Slimmycakes

I posted my excitement/rant in the Product Buzz thread. This is going to be one expensive year, truly can't wait for this to release.

Ivonne383

This is going to be an expensive year indeed. Might end up skipping this line. Lets see if I end up falling in live with any of it... :)
I posted my excitement/rant in the Product Buzz thread. This is going to be one expensive year, truly can't wait for this to release.

Beautybuyer

I won't be going crazy over this that's for sure, do to price and I'm not really a fan. With her style I'm sure there will be some colors I'll be into when it comes to the Lippies. Especially the fall release . I can keep her personal life seperate from make up though, maybe it's just me but Marilyn Monroe was definitely no saint lol

Corally

Not a fan of her but it's better than Miley lol. I'm very curious about the lipsticks (not RiRi Woo), blush duo and maybe new lustre drops? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts