Les Beiges de Chanel

Winthrop44

Here are the glosses, the pink one is very sheer. I like it, it has subtle sparkle, just a nice natural look. Or a good top coat for a vampy lip. The beige can be seen. On me it is opaque. The nail polishes are left to right for the beige, 659 (very sheer), 661, sort of in-between sheer and opaque, 663, opaque, and the pink one 655, on me it is opaque. I forgot, there the pink blush swap with the glosses. All polishes was 2 coats.
Thanks for the swatches and your thoughts @ashievic !

Dominique33

[COLOR=0000FF] PO (product overload) is apparently a communicable disease[/COLOR]:lmao:  [COLOR=0000FF]You seemed to have caught it too!!!!  I'm glad you were able to try Horizon.  I had to sit on my hands[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   to keep from adding [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Ambre Nuit to my shopping cart!!!  It's beautiful.[/COLOR]
Yes dear friend It is a communicable disease, I think I caught It to a small extent though ,

Dominique33

Beautiful ! The set is a must have, 4 gorgeous nude np !

Ernie

Thank you for the swatches!! How are you liking the stick blush???
Loved them, I thought I wouldn't like them, but they are like velvet.
:eyelove: Thank you for sharing these pictures!!! Is it bad that I want EVERYTHING????
wtff.gif
Which blush did you choose? Is the bronzy stick orangey at all?
You are welcome! I got #21, the pinkest one. The bronze one did have some orange too it, but not too much. It had a tiny bit of shimmer as well.
[COLOR=0000FF]   Beautiful Ernie----I love the way that you did this.  Thank you so much!!!!![/COLOR]
You are welcome! nail polish OCD!
Beautiful swatches. So helpful - thanks so much!!
You're welcome!

awickedshape

Stopped at Bergdorfs, they had just put the collection out. Took some quick pictures.
I love the polishes, bought all 4. Also the 2 glosses and one of the stick blushes. I had already ordered the lighter striped powder from Saks.
Everything looks nice

ashievic

The beige n/p are classic Chanel. Understated, lovely, can't go wrong. Plus as we have all previously discussed, food is highly overrated. Plus there is always dumpster diving for leftovers, if truly desperate. Oh before some of you get grossed, tell me when you were in college, you never grabbed a piece pizza left on a plate!!!!!

ashievic

Thanks for the fabulous recon! Would you liken the finish/texture of the sticks to that of the creme blush?
Softer in texture, and maybe it's me, but they blend easier!
I have also found especially with last summer's cream blush for lack of a better description it pills when I retrieve product. Doesn't effect once it is blended. Love the stick. Think of TF cream blush in a stick, it feels that lovely. What is wrong with this picture, it is Friday night and we are all obsessing about makeup? We have no lives, but it is fun!!!!!

Latest posts