Flower, By Drew barrymore?

kaychristie9021

I have seen this line once or twice at walmart and looks very promising, has anyone tried it I can find many good reviews on it.
Managed to find a picture of the whole collection fairly good size, But please reviews! Especially the felt-tip liner!:D

SmokeyEyes2

I have tried two of the products (the waterproof mascara and the foundation) and I love both of them. The thing that drew me to her products first was the prices - I don't think either one of the things I purchased was over $10.00. The waterproof mascara has been working really well so far. I usually wear waterproof mascara on a day-to-day basis because I have a problem with my mascara smudging, giving me dark circles under my eyes, but this mascara doesn't smudge at all on me! The foundation is also really nice. So far I'm satisfied with what I found, so I think I'll be going back to pick up on more products soon!

savi0325

I have purchased a few of the items from her collection. The lipsticks are really smooth and very pigmented so you get a great color payoff. The lip glosses are great as well. Silky and glide on great. They also coordinate perfect with the lipstick colors. The foundation sticks are good. They're made for a medium to full coverage, and can be a bit drying so you have to make sure to moisturize before use. Prob not the best for dry skin. I use them as a contour/highlight and they work well.The lip butters are sheer and very moisturizing but still give a great color payoff. The nail polishes are ok. not the best on the market, but the colors are cute. I feel they could have been more pigmented and they chip easily. So far though, from what I've tried it seems like a good line. cute packaging, great variety and the price point is excellent.

sheROCKS

I have the BB cream & the red lipsticks of both the white and black packaging. The BB cream is OK. A little dark for me and not sure if I wanna go out and buy the 01 one since it looks super light for me. But the lipsticks are good :) I LOVE the packaging for them!

SloanePeterson

As soon as this line came out, I rushed to the nearest Walmart, which was quite far from my house, to snag a couple of items.

I got the cream e/s in Wild Geranium and the lip butter in The Princess and the Peony. I love both of them! The cream e/s is smooth and has the texture of a mousse. You can put it on with your finger or with a stiff brush, but I recommend your finger. The lip butter is smooth and silky on the lips. Not necessarily moisturizing, but the color payoff is wonderful.

I highly recommend trying some Flower items.

Erica53094

I have the nailpolish in tigerlily. I have a few lipsticks. I tried a few of the lipsticks. They are okay. Not overly impressed with this line which is a bummer bc I love Drew Barrymore! I just wish they would add more to their line. Something limited edition or some new colors. Just bored with this line!

Latest posts