Givenchy Cosmetics

charismafulltv

Even though I ordered the Rose Dressing one from feelunique I just ordered this as well. Fingers crossed on actually receiving it though, my Pourpre Inoui I pre-ordered last month was canceled. If the Fuchsia Irresistible pops up I'll order that one too. ALL THE FLORAL CASES!!!
My pourpre inoui got cancelled too! Oh well! But I'm excited for the floral case in rose boudoir! Yay!

hitchcockblonde

Yes it looks like a normal order, but I'm not expecting it to actually ship until the April date

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

The order does show preorder though!! Since its a perm lippie there is an option to buy it too ( in the normal Packaging)!!
Yeah my order confirm email says pre-order but they already charged my bank account the full cost instead of just a dollar reversal like last time. They may still do a reversal though and wait to charge until it ships.

hitchcockblonde

Did you receive it? I remember that someone had problems with this lipstick from feelunique, was it you? It's one of the top websites I order from and I've never had any problems, so I hope you get your lipstick :)
That was someone else. I got mine about 10 days after I ordered, it was nerve wrecking though since there was no tracking but it all came through. They sent a bunch of coupons as well so that was nice.

Vineetha

Yeah my order confirm email says pre-order but they already charged my bank account the full cost instead of just a dollar reversal like last time. They may still do a reversal though and wait to charge until it ships.
Yeah they did take whole the amount from my a/c too instead of the authorization charge of $1 that usually happens with a preorder!!

nanluvsbutee

My order went through as normal, says "processing" -- already charged my card and my ebates email with the amount I saved has already arrived! So...fingers crossed!

Medgal07

In case anyone is interested, the new Le Rouge lipstick in the 10th anniversary leather floral case is NOW available for pre-order on a certain website that also shares a name with a large, purple dinosaur.
cheerleader.gif
#Gogetyousome #Sleepshoppingisreal
Thank you so, so much!!!!

Medgal07

My order went through as normal, says "processing" -- already charged my card and my ebates email with the amount I saved has already arrived! So...fingers crossed!
I'll have to check my----I only just ordered about 5 minutes ago.

Quote: Originally Posted by charismafulltv

Maybe we'll get it sooner!
So glad you ordered too C

charismafulltv

:frenz: [COLOR=0000FF]Lifesaver!!!!  Thanks for thinking of me and keeping me informed!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] I'll have to check my----I only just ordered about 5 minutes ago.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   So glad you ordered too C[/COLOR]
I ordered too Meddy since this is in rose boudoir and the other 2 ones are rose dressing and fuchsia irresistible which I already have.

Vineetha

I ordered too Meddy since this is in rose boudoir and the other 2 ones are rose dressing and fuchsia irresistible which I already have.
Same C!! I didnt see the Fuschia irresistible one but I didnt get rose dressing as I had that one!!I was excited to see it was Rose Boudoir! Its such a pretty shade!!

Latest posts