Givenchy Cosmetics

KiKi Kontour

im new to this thread BUT since medgal raves n speaks so highly of givenchy lippies i figured i'd go for the LE package of the gorgeous flower lippie...buuuut i got a question...it says 204 shade but looks like 205
blink.gif
am i missing somethin???

charismafulltv

im new to this thread BUT since medgal raves n speaks so highly of givenchy lippies i figured i'd go for the LE package of the gorgeous flower lippie...buuuut i got a question...it says 204 shade but looks like 205 :blink:  am i missing somethin???
It's a site glitch. It's actually 205. I end up having 2 204's. My mom got my extra one but I gave her the black case and I kept the flower one.

Medgal07

im new to this thread BUT since medgal raves n speaks so highly of givenchy lippies i figured i'd go for the LE package of the gorgeous flower lippie...buuuut i got a question...it says 204 shade but looks like 205
blink.gif
am i missing somethin???
We noticed the same thing...it says 204 but what arrived is 205 which is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

charismafulltv

oh ok!! so they DID have a 204 in LE pkg?
Nope. Just fuchsia irresistible not the Rose boudoir
  :haha: [COLOR=0000FF]Girl after my own heart![/COLOR]
I told her it is a mother's day exclusive lipstick. And she said the glitch was meant for her. She's a big influence with my makeup addiction. I remembered using Ben Nye makeup for ballet performances thru her. And! Using lipstick as a blush since it's so pigmented that it won't get washed out with the lights. Hence, the birth of creamy blushes and the multiple. Lol.

Medgal07

I told her it is a mother's day exclusive lipstick. And she said the glitch was meant for her. She's a big influence with my makeup addiction. I remembered using Ben Nye makeup for ballet performances thru her. And! Using lipstick as a blush since it's so pigmented that it won't get washed out with the lights. Hence, the birth of creamy blushes and the multiple. Lol.
Now that's really sweet---although she had no idea she was creating a little makeup monster!!!
girlhaha.gif

Monsy

Nay I am waiting for you to pick up some and let me know how you like them!
And waiting for these beauties to show up in the usa

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Nay I am waiting for you to pick up some and let me know how you like them!
And waiting for these beauties to show up in the usa
Haha :) I won't order from feelunique, too pricey there plus additional custom fees. Will wait for a german site to get them. I also wish we had more swatches, I'm not sure which one I want yet.

elegant-one

I just got my rose case lipstick!
eyelove.gif
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish they would do a beautiful nude with white roses on the tube!

shontay07108

The lipstick case looks gorgeous. Enjoy it ladies. I decided to pass. I'm just not a Givenchy girl. If it was Dolce & Gabbana, MUFE or Chanel I'd be all over it, though. I just don't know how much I'd use it and for nearly $40, it's a bad idea for me. I'm trying to be good after cleaning out a lot of untouched stuff. :D

elegant-one

The lipstick case looks gorgeous. Enjoy it ladies. I decided to pass. I'm just not a Givenchy girl. If it was Dolce & Gabbana, MUFE or Chanel I'd be all over it, though. I just don't know how much I'd use it and for nearly $40, it's a bad idea for me. I'm trying to be good after cleaning out a lot of untouched stuff.
greengrin.gif
The shade is equally beautiful as is the texture
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts