Givenchy Cosmetics

JerseyGirl

The powder was a big disappointment for me. It not a highlighter like I thought it would be. It was too chalky for my skin tone, unfortunately. I will be sending it back. It's pretty though

Oh no!! Can you tell me what your skin tone is? Glad you can return it.

mkoparanova

The powder was a big disappointment for me. It not a highlighter like I thought it would be. It was too chalky for my skin tone, unfortunately. I will be sending it back. It's pretty though

I swatched it yesterday and I didn't like it either. The design is pretty but not as pretty and unique as the confetti one, so I can't justify buying it.

beautycool

Just ordered the beautiful powder with 20% from Escentual yayyy

Me too I ordered this mornin and saw it for £31 something with 20 percent off free delievery too bargain :) ??????I wasn't going to even go there but I missed out on the other with beads in . I know it's too completely diff products but I wasn't going to miss out on the powders again lol
So I took the plunge I'm after the Dior Coll and was itching to buy something :) lol

beautycool

The powder was starting to remind me of one of our light fixtures, but, of course, much prettier lol

View attachment 51512
Lol looks so pretty but I know what you mean about light fixings lol

im hoping it's ok and not too glowing or sparkly I find everything looks sparking on me :(. I find a lot of sparkles go in my pores and look weird :( I'm hoping I won't be disappointed

beautycool

I swatched it yesterday and I didn't like it either. The design is pretty but not as pretty and unique as the confetti one, so I can't justify buying it.

Hi hun but then some didn't like the confetti one as the pattern started going funny or something didn't it I don't know .
I did hear it wasn't that great
I suppose some will love or hate products . :)
mis it suppose to be matte or sparkly or what ?
I bought it it be my first givenchy product I think :) love the perfumes :) though .

leonah

thanks for saving me money :marchmellow: will skip it even though it's pretty but yeah not worth it

mkoparanova

Hi hun but then some didn't like the confetti one as the pattern started going funny or something didn't it I don't know .
I did hear it wasn't that great
I suppose some will love or hate products . :)
mis it suppose to be matte or sparkly or what ?
I bought it it be my first givenchy product I think :) love the perfumes :) though .

I don't like the confetti powder.
And of course, I'm not saying that it's a bad product but that I don't like it. I hope you do love it! It's not sparkly, there is no glitter or shimmer.

thanks for saving me money :marchmellow: will skip it even though it's pretty but yeah not worth it

Try to swatch it, if you can. It's not something that I will use but you might like it. I think that it will have the same effect on my face as the confetti powder - which is no effect at all.

awickedshape

:rofl: The fixture is so pretty!

Lol thank you!

Lol looks so pretty but I know what you mean about light fixings lol

im hoping it's ok and not too glowing or sparkly I find everything looks sparking on me :(. I find a lot of sparkles go in my pores and look weird :( I'm hoping I won't be disappointed

Thank you Beautycool!

I hope this one gives you a brightening effect without the sparkles :)

leonah

And of course, I'm not saying that it's a bad product but that I don't like it. I hope you do love it! It's not sparkly, there is no glitter or shimmer.

Try to swatch it, if you can. It's not something that I will use but you might like it. I think that it will have the same effect on my face as the confetti powder - which is no effect at all.

unfortunately I'm not even sure if they carry Givenchy makeup in Sweden. I know that our sephora don't have their beauty line here :(

Haviggi

For me, Both Confetti ( i purchased it from Greece during summer in half price since in Sweden there is no Givenchy!! ) and this one will end up directly to the untouched ! Very nice to look at but there are more better out there! :)

Monsy

i wore confetti yesterday over the blur balm and i liked it, it really blurs fine lines and pores and brightens up the complexion
is it something extraordinary? no not really.

beautycool

i Hun oh sorry Hun I prob got
confused with what you was saying you don't like that one and not the other I don't know . That's good to know that it's not sparkling etc thanks for that Hun I really hope I like it if not I prob send it back ????????????I don't go on the hype anymore or blogs I just try for myself now then send back if don't like it anything that catches me eye I buy :)))).i go on my own instincts :) and if I think it suit me Been waiting for this to come out as I missed the other
i want to try the lip scrub and the lip balm I think

JerseyGirl

Has anyone else been getting redirected to some "free app" while on their phone on specktra? It's been so frustrating I was having so much trouble getting out of it and just trying to get to the unread part of the thread....

EmilyLouise

I am really curious about these two

View attachment 51290

I bought the balm on a whim whilst in Italy, and whilst I do love it, it is very similar (almost identical) to the hydra sparkling lip and cheek balm; but I do prefer this new one.
I also looked at the scrub, and whilst it was nice and handy that it's in a tube, it was nothing spectacular; but if you love that sort of thing then it's a definite yes!

I can swatch both the "mister gentlebalm" and the hydra sparkling balm a little later on to show the difference :)

Last edited:

Latest posts