Givenchy Cosmetics

beautycool

View attachment 51550
My powder is here :) two day delievery that was brilliant always quick from escensuals
I have put it on my face just a little in one area I think I like it it's nothing much but I notice a little difference more would it be brightening the word I'm looking for
brightens up the small area on my face that I tried it on . I'm no good with make up words. Lol .
But yes it's a keeper I have nothing like this in my haul :)))
keep keep keep . I think I love it

beautycool

And I do not know why my pictures are coming out side ways being I upload them the right way and take them the right way !! Sorry guys

sugarberry

View attachment 51550
My powder is here :) two day delievery that was brilliant always quick from escensuals
I have put it on my face just a little in one area I think I like it it's nothing much but I notice a little difference more would it be brightening the word I'm looking for
brightens up the small area on my face that I tried it on . I'm no good with make up words. Lol .
But yes it's a keeper I have nothing like this in my haul :)))
keep keep keep . I think I love it

It certainly is pretty. I have the Moonlight Croissiere (I think that's what it's called) and find that it's more of a brightening all over face powder for me because it's white-ish and not very illuminating, though it does add a brightness to my skin. I'm thinking this would be very similar in effect. I hope it makes it to my Sephora store so I can swatch it before purchasing.

franlynne

That's great to hear! I might just go with my gut and order one for now.
Oh, which one did you get?!
I started with #5 rose transgressif, a cool toned pink, and I am going to add, #12 grenat envoutant a beautiful red plum, and #14 violine troublant, a lavender mauve! It's so cold and windy here that the pink was so cheery on that came home first.#12 is so suited to this time of year though!

Monsy

I had a little sample years ago but it was too dark. Their color range is poor, i can't find lighter yellow toned shade

Monsy

ivory and petal are both very pink. vanilla might be good i think that's the one i tried but too dark. i see there is some beige shade now maybe i should check that one out.
it is sad because i would gladly buy it . for example in the new blur balm they do have nice light yellow shades

boschicka

I started with #5 rose transgressif, a cool toned pink, and I am going to add, #12 grenat envoutant a beautiful red plum, and #14 violine troublant, a lavender mauve! It's so cold and windy here that the pink was so cheery on that came home first.#12 is so suited to this time of year though!

Those shades look beautiful! I need more warm shades, so I was thinking of #15....don't remember the name but described as Sweet Auburn. #16 looks interesting too...the one that changes on your lips.

http://www.escentual.com/blog/2016/01/18/givenchy-rouge-interdit-vinyl/

Monsy

givenchy came out with these new ones, burberry too, chanel and ysl at the same time. I mean who is gonna keep up with all of them???

franlynne

There were quite a few lovely warm shades that I think you will enjoy. The medium to deeper colors are quite pigmented, more than they appear to be online. I like these better than the Chanel ones. For some reason the Chanel ones were slip sliding all over my lips and I was not able to get an even application. I tried them on in two different stores with the same results.

Last edited:

Latest posts