Givenchy Cosmetics

elegant-one

So, I forgot to post that I got 3 of that Perfect Pink lip balm in the pink casing :marchmellow:It doesn't really change the color of my lips much but I still like it.

fur4elise

Givenchy Come Thru!!!
During the F&F sale I splurged on the LE Magnolia Couture Edition Le Rouge, #306
Carmin Escarpin
And I love it! Definitely creamy, smooth and moisturizing.:heart:
Not what I would call long wearing, but not a deal breaker as on date night I sip & eat and expect to touch up/reapply.
I also needed to line with this lipstick because is does have slip. The packaging makes it a little treasure!
Givenchy_1.jpg Givenchy_2.jpg
In afternoon sunlight
DateNight_Givenchy_11_5_16.jpg
Inside daylight, no filters!

The rest of my date night look:
ELDW Foundation in Shell Beige* (used more to conceal & brighten center of face) & Spiced Sand*
ABH MM* & MR* Palettes + KVD Light & Shade
UD 24/7 Pencil in Corrupt
Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara
Brows - MUFE Aqua Brow & ABH Brow Gel

Guerlain 4 Season Bronzer*
Blushes - Cannot remember...lol
Highlighter - MAC Highlight The Truth (marked Taraji Glow...)
Hourglass Radiant Light Powder*
MAC Ruby Woo Liner - I would use more of a true red liner next time.

*The products marked by the asterisk* indicate new purchases via the Sephora F&F & VIBR sales. We usually do FOTD in the Low Buy thread but since I was posting about my new red lippie I put it here. ;)

Coach_Moccasins.jpg
@elegant-one I thought of you when I pulled out my new Coach leopard print driving moccasins...I have no clue why...maybe because you are so stylish & classy! ;)

Last edited:

elegant-one

Givenchy Come Thru!!!
During the F&F sale I splurged on the LE Magnolia Couture Edition Le Rouge.
And I love it! Definitely creamy, smooth and moisturizing.:heart:
Not what I would call long wearing, but not a deal breaker as on date night I sip & eat and expect to touch up/reapply.
I also needed to line with this lipstick because is does have slip. The packaging makes it a little treasure!
View attachment 57327 View attachment 57328
In afternoon sunlight
View attachment 57329
Inside daylight, no filters!

The rest of my date night look:
ELDW Foundation in Shell Beige* (used more to conceal & brighten center of face) & Spiced Sand*
ABH MM* & MR* Palettes + KVD Light & Shade
UD 24/7 Pencil in Corrupt
Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara
Brows - MUFE Aqua Brow & ABH Brow Gel

Guerlain 4 Season Bronzer*
Blushes - Cannot remember...lol
Highlighter - MAC Highlight The Truth (marked Taraji Glow...)
Hourglass Radiant Light Powder*
MAC Ruby Woo Liner - I would use more of a true red liner next time.

*The products marked by the asterisk* indicate new purchases via the Sephora F&F & VIBR sales. We usually do FOTD in the Low Buy thread but since I was posting about my new red lippie I put it here. ;)

View attachment 57326
@elegant-one I thought of you when I pulled out my new Coach leopard print driving moccasins...I have no clue why...maybe because you are so stylish & classy! ;)

Because I Love leopard print shoes babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I borrow them sis :kisskiss: You look so amazing in that red lippie...even if you do have to re-apply :heart:

elegant-one

@elegant-one ~ Sis! I'll share anything stylish with you! xoxo
:flowers::secret::sunshine::heart::dance::drinking::bed::tee::hugs: :twirl:

p.s. I found out I'm going to be a step grandma! :heart:

Gosh sis, I missed this post here...even though we caught up in another thread LOL! Congrats again. You'll be a fantastic fun Grammy :cloud9:

OMG..Thanksgiving was just amazing with baby girl. She is just soooooooo sweet & adorable!!! I had a new pack & play with forest animals on it, & then put inside of it a soft fuzzy fox blanket, a fox Christmas book, fox play toy tambourine, and an adorable Mini Boden outfit with fox head pockets :sunshine:

She just smiles & belly giggles all the time. It's too cute! She is saying ddddddddadadadadadda :cloud9::heart: She's only 7 months. I could not stop kissing her lol. We also took her to this enormous Christmas house & she got to sit on Santa's lap for the first time. I was in heaven the whole time they were here...& cried after they left. Its an awesome feeling to be Grandma.

Last edited:

JerseyGirl

Gosh sis, I missed this post here...even though we caught up in another thread LOL! Congrats again. You'll be a fantastic fun Grammy :cloud9:

OMG..Thanksgiving was just amazing with baby girl. She is just soooooooo sweet & adorable!!! I had a new pack & play with forest animals on it, & then put inside of it a soft fuzzy fox blanket, a fox Christmas book, fox play toy tambourine, and an adorable Mini Boden outfit with fox head pockets :sunshine:

She just smiles & belly giggles all the time. It's too cute! She is saying ddddddddadadadadadda :cloud9::heart: She's only 7 months. I could not stop kissing her lol. We also took her to this enormous Christmas house & she got to sit on Santa's lap for the first time. I was in heaven the whole time they were here...& cried after they left. Its an awesome feeling to be Grandma.

That is so sweet! It sounds like you had an incredible visit with them. They are so lucky you are their grandma!! Babies are such joy...I wish they didn't grow up so fast!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

I'm both happy and sad about this. I knew it was time for new blushes and I'm looking forward to them but I don't want the current ones to be discontinued. Vintage Pink is one of my fave blushes - if not my all time fave. :tear: I also liked the old design better.

elegant-one

That is so sweet! It sounds like you had an incredible visit with them. They are so lucky you are their grandma!! Babies are such joy...I wish they didn't grow up so fast!

:flowers::thankyou: Aww, thank you so much! She is an incredible joy. It does go waaay too fast. She loves to laugh at everything just like me & her nails grow really fast like mine :)

elegant-one

I'm both happy and sad about this. I knew it was time for new blushes and I'm looking forward to them but I don't want the current ones to be discontinued. Vintage Pink is one of my fave blushes - if not my all time fave. :tear: I also liked the old design better.

I like Vintage Pink too ;)

boschicka

:rofl:Busted! Busy but I've been lurking! Did some holiday shopping damage at Saks, Neimans, Sephora, UD, EL, Foreo, Ardency Inn, MAC, Indie nail polish brands, and crafting stores! Gotta make my holiday cards, lol! Was beyond happy to hear your holiday was so special with your mini me. :heart:
As for this thread and these new blushes, not sure how I feel. I love their blushes, but I don't think they last very well on me. So I have to go out in the morning looking like a clown if I don't want to look like a ghost by night!

Last edited:

elegant-one

:rofl:Busted! Busy but I've been lurking! Did some holiday shopping damage at Saks, Neimans, Sephora, UD, EL, Foreo, Ardency Inn, MAC, Indie nail polish brands, and crafting stores! Gotta make my holiday cards, lol! Was beyond happy to hear your holiday was so special with your mini me. :heart:
As for this thread and these new blushes, not sure how I feel. I love their blushes, but I don't think they last very well on me. So I have to go out in the morning looking like a clown if I don't want to look like a ghost by night!

Oh, I see why you've been busy :rofl::icon_cheers: Nice! OMGosh....I LOVE that...baby girl is my mini me :five::yes::cloud9: Thank you!!!

You CRAFT too!!!!???? You make your cards!!!??? :wow::five: That is sooo cool because I do too. You probably saw my Christmas snow globe card then? I posted it somewhere here last year. I love love love craft stores...it's my other big time vice.

A clown or a ghost........LOL, both are bad :roflmao:

Last edited:

Latest posts