MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

luvlydee

skip, skip, skip to my loo!
i already have ablaze and heroine lip liners, i had narcissus cremesheen glass but rarely used it since I'm more of a lipstick person although the color is beautiful so i sold it.

duku

Love the sound of those msfs and blushes!
heat.gif

shontay07108

Well, most of this is mineralize products, so I have to sit this one out. The other items aren't really interesting to me except: Tropica - Silver blue with purple pearlize pigments. :drool: I need to see that one!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I was thinking that the top pic in the back could be the promo pic for this.

http://web.stagram.com/p/430402262539970633_144313593

Oh no Naynadine. Did your laptop really go out on you? That would really suck.
I'm not sure. I can turn it on, but it won't do much more than that. Maybe it's just a virus, but it's pretty old too. I have to let someone take a look at it I guess. I borrowed someone else's for now, but I can't keep it forlong, and typing on my phone is a pain, so if I'm gone from Specktra for a while, you know why, lol. I hope it can get fixed, I didn't save any money for a worst case scenario like that. Not very smart, I know.

SRICH76

skip, skip, skip to my loo!
i already have ablaze and heroine lip liners, i had narcissus cremesheen glass but rarely used it since I'm more of a lipstick person although the color is beautiful so i sold it.
skip to my Loo, my darlin'......lmao thanks a lot, now I'm here singing lmao
girlhaha.gif

kissy89

Another dang on collection lol, why was I under the impression that maybe 4 or 5 collections came out a year!!! lol Im new to MAC so these collections every month is killing my wallet lol well at least I get 40% off most of the time!!!
pompom.gif

Odelia

Thank you so much for sharing with us!
kissy.gif

It's like wave after wave of awesome collections coming up
heat.gif
I hate it but I love it! Argh!
Ai ai ai! I have to figure out a low cost surivival plan for the next 3 months. LOL

Copperhead

I was thinking that the top pic in the back could be the promo pic for this.

http://web.stagram.com/p/430402262539970633_144313593

I'm not sure. I can turn it on, but it won't do much more than that. Maybe it's just a virus, but it's pretty old too. I have to let someone take a look at it I guess. I borrowed someone else's for now, but I can't keep it forlong, and typing on my phone is a pain, so if I'm gone from Specktra for a while, you know why, lol. I hope it can get fixed, I didn't save any money for a worst case scenario like that. Not very smart, I know.
Awww. I'm going to hope it isn't too serious.

CiaoBellaa

Okay so I'm basically defenseless when it comes to MSFs- I always seem to want them all. I'm crossing my fingers that doesn't happen this time around! Maybe one or two, I'm trying to be really selective with what I buy from MAC lately, it makes products seem all the more special when you put thought into purchases and not just buying too much in the frenzy of the hype. I'd love to try out narcissus creme sheen glass!

SRICH76

(special thanks to a friend for this info!)​
MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (July 4[SUP]th[/SUP], 2013)
Mineralize Lipsticks
Midnight Mambo –Intense violet​
Lip Pencil
Tropica - Silver blue with purple pearlize pigments​
Mineralize Blush
Sweet Samba –Dark pink with tan pearlized pigments​
Exotic Ember – Orange with bronze pearlized pigments​
Simmer- Burnt rose with peach/gold pearlized pigments​
Mineralize Skinfinish
Adored – Coral with light beige pearlized pigments​
Rio – Bronze with bright pink pearlized pigments​
Lust – Pale pink with cranberry pearlized pigments​
Mineralize Eyeshadow
Dare to Bare – Light cream with gold pearlized pigments​
Carribean –Rose with pink and red pearlized pigments​
Cha-Cha-Cha – Deep blue green with green pearlized pigments​
Time to Tango- Lavendar with silver pearlized pigments​
Bossa Blue – Royal blue with brown pearlized pigments​
Brush
159 Brush - Duo fibre face brush​
Expensive Haul
ohboy.gif
oy vey

Baby1black

Another dang on collection lol, why was I under the impression that maybe 4 or 5 collections came out a year!!! lol Im new to MAC so these collections every month is killing my wallet lol well at least I get 40% off most of the time!!!
pompom.gif
they used to be like that ages ago but they are usually 2-3 per month except for April which we all anticipated.

CartoonChic

AAAHHHHhhh! Narcissus!
nanaparty.gif

I didn't give up hope that it would be repromoted and now it will be mine. CSGs are my favorite gloss formula, so I'm getting them all except Japanese Spring. I already have that one. I'll get Tropica and Have to Have It liners. I have all the others. Technically I don't have Heroine yet, but I should soon once my Nordstrom backorder ships. Definitely getting the 159 brush.

I'm sure I'm going to pick up some MES and MSF, but don't know which colors yet. I haven't gone crazy with the April collections like I thought I would. I'll be able to splurge with this one. I think I went pretty crazy with the Heavenly Creature collection too.

sagehen

Oh my goodness. I was just looking at this collection in your sig. I see a few things I'd like to have. Rio MSF for one.

And Heroine l/l is coming back? That's great.

Narcissus coming back too? Wow.
I was JUST about to say this exact thing. I need to start budgeting for this one and All About Orange.

patentg33k

Rio – Bronze with bright pink pearlized pigments
Lust – Pale pink with cranberry pearlized pigment
YES PLEASE!

Copperhead

I was JUST about to say this exact thing. I need to start budgeting for this one and All About Orange.
I know right? Maybe I'll just give my husband Ramen noodles instead of tuna fish sandwiches. At least the Ramen Noodles can be constituted as him having a hot meal. LMBO!

GlamQueen21

So happy to see Heroine, Ablaze, Narcissus and Japanese Spring to make a return! Here's my wishlist:

Hip 'n' Happy l/l
Tropica l/l
Midnight Mambo Mineralize l/s (maybe)
Calypso Beat c/g
Fever Isle c/g
Japanese Spring c/g
Narcissus c/g
Sweet Samba MB
Exotic Ember MB
Simmer MB
Adored MSF
Rio MSF
Lust MSF

I'm thinking of backing up Heroine and Ablaze lip liners since they are worth it.

Icecaramellatte

The Mineralize Collection, my fave!

My tentative list:

Cremesheen Glass
Fever Isle – Bright red coral​
Narcissus – Mid-tone eggplant - maybe backup​
Lip Pencil
Have to Have It – Soft warm beige​
Ablaze – Bright apricot​
Tropica - Silver blue with purple pearlize pigments​
Mineralize Blush
Sweet Samba –Dark pink with tan pearlized pigments​
Exotic Ember – Orange with bronze pearlized pigments​
Simmer- Burnt rose with peach/gold pearlized pigments​
Mineralize Skinfinish
Adored – Coral with light beige​
pearlized pigments​
Rio – Bronze with bright pink p​
earlized pigments​
Lust – Pale pink with cranberry​
pearlized pigments​
Mineralize Eyeshadow
Carribean –Rose with pink and red pearlized pigments​
Cha-Cha-Cha – Deep blue green with green pearlized pigments​
Bossa Blue – Royal blue with brown pearlized pigments​
Kohl Power Eye Pencil
Orpheus – Intense black with gold pearlized pigments - maybe get a second backup​
Brush
159 Brush - Duo fibre face brush​

Latest posts