Marc Jacobs Beauty

YarahFlower

sorry if this is hassle but what foundation shade are you? I'm around a NARS Barcelona and was wondering whether to get Mirage or Hi Fi as I don't know if Mirage will show up on my skin!
No hassle at all :) I too am in the shade Barcelona in NARS foundations. I purchased the Mirage filter 40. You can build up the contour shade to a very deep cool brown/grey shadow, or keep it light and natural looking with one or two strokes. I prefer the mirage filter because out of the three options, it has the only true cool toned shade for creating the perfect shadow. The other two are more orange and red based. If you can, go in the store and swatch or have a SA put it on you :) hope I was helpful :heart:

wtfayisha

No hassle at all :) I too am in the shade Barcelona in NARS foundations. I purchased the Mirage filter 40. You can build up the contour shade to a very deep cool brown/grey shadow, or keep it light and natural looking with one or two strokes. I prefer the mirage filter because out of the three options, it has the only true cool toned shade for creating the perfect shadow. The other two are more orange and red based. If you can, go in the store and swatch or have a SA put it on you :) hope I was helpful :heart:
Oh thank you so much that's so helpful, I'm actually ordering from the UK so I need all the reviews I can get haha! Will definitely be making an order soon it looks so beautiful!

YarahFlower

Oh thank you so much that's so helpful, I'm actually ordering from the UK so I need all the reviews I can get haha! Will definitely be making an order soon it looks so beautiful!
You're welcome hun :heart: hope you get it soon! And trust, it IS beautiful!!! Just wait until you swatch it, feels like silk ;)

wtfayisha

You're welcome hun :heart: hope you get it soon! And trust, it IS beautiful!!! Just wait until you swatch it, feels like silk ;)
I think I'm going to get it next week it's my first Marc Jacobs product and I'm so excited about it! I'll be waiting by my doorstep until the post arrives! :eyelove:

YarahFlower

I think I'm going to get it next week it's my first Marc Jacobs product and I'm so excited about it! I'll be waiting by my doorstep until the post arrives! :eyelove:
Yaaaaaay! He makes some really great products! I love his Omega bronzer!...let us know how u like it once it has come!

CiaoBellaa

Ugh I really want Mirage Filter. Anyone know if its in stock around NYC? Herald Sq didn't have it, nobody answers the phones anywhere else, and I don't trust the Sephora product finder lmao.

purplerinne

Ugh I really want Mirage Filter. Anyone know if its in stock around NYC? Herald Sq didn't have it, nobody answers the phones anywhere else, and I don't trust the Sephora product finder lmao. 
it's been sold out here in ca too.....really popular color I had to buy mine at them Marc Jacobs store....

IHughes

I've got the Mirage filter and I'm testing it out well before I review it!! So excited to share my thoughts when I've tried it out properly! I already reviewed Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and it's a super lip colour and great formula!

LV2EVOLVE

I love the polish in Wine Not Can't wait to do a look with MAC's Looking Good Fluidline and Wine Not on my nails.

v0ltagekid

I saw them in stock about a week ago at the one in Columbus Circle, that's where I got mine

califabulous

I have 60 and the brush on my list. Do I need this? I'm around nc 50 or nars Macao. The first time since tried it out knew I had to have it. The second time I couldn't see it on! But you know how the lighting is in the store.

awickedshape

http://www.temptalia.com/marc-jacobs-navy-noir-orange-crush-blue-me-away-highliners-reviews-photos-swatches#more-195068

Anneri

I love the Orange Crush liner on T. Any opinions of the liners here? I've never tried them before. Are they any good?

awickedshape

I love the Orange Crush liner on T. Any opinions of the liners here? I've never tried them before. Are they any good?

Hi
I have Intro(vert) and Th(ink) and they wear quite well. Can you test them at a store? I have to order online only.

Anneri

Hi AWS! Sadly we don't have MJ beauty over here - I was thinking asking a friend to get it for me when she's in the US later that month. I was quite thrown off when someone posted that they smudge on her at T's review! I hate smudgy liners because my eyes water easily and I need one that doesn't budge.

awickedshape

Hi AWS! Sadly we don't have MJ beauty over here - I was thinking asking a friend to get it for me when she's in the US later that month. I was quite thrown off when someone posted that they smudge on her at T's review! I hate smudgy liners because my eyes water easily and I need one that doesn't budge.
I understand.
I don't use liners on my waterline so I can't say for that aspect of it, but I had no problems with it on my eyelid.
Maybe you can ask in the Sephora thread?

Shars

Hi Anneri. I don't experience smudging with these unless I smudge them before they set. They wear better than my UD ones which I love but I'm not a big fan of the packaging for the minis. I feel like they keep going back down in the tube with use and I have to constantly wind them up during application. If you can, I'd say get the set he brought out last holiday. It's still available on his website.

Latest posts