Marc Jacobs Beauty

Prettypackages

You guys probably already know, but I want the coral one!!! I think this year I might buy his brushes during the sale. I've finally come to terms with my brush obsession and the fact that it is not going to go away.

awickedshape

You guys probably already know, but I want the coral one!!! I think this year I might buy his brushes during the sale. I've finally come to terms with my brush obsession and the fact that it is not going to go away.

I haven't been so impressed with his brushes.
Might try them out again

Shars

I want to try some of his brushes too! It's been two years that I've been putting it off. Gotta get the other Wayne Goss brushes I've been lusting after first, though!

Sabrunka

I won a year supply of velvet noir mascara from a contest Marc Jacobs Beauty held on Instagram!!!! :icon_cheers::sunshine::wow::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::arco::arco::wootrock::wootrock::wootrock:I wanna cry!! Lol I'm so happy!

Latest posts