Marc Jacobs Beauty

beauteblogueur

They have the info for the Sofia set up now, it is the 5 shades I guessed earlier.

I can't seen to find the palette anymore, and they haven't put up the holiday highliner set either. Wish they'd get it together, I want to place an order!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Face II brush
210dc908_20150907_165802.jpeg
I have this one. It's the softest, densest brush I own. It's like applying makeup with a stuffed toy. I swear I could just stand there and run it over my face to start the day and I'd feel happy.

Bubek07

They have the info for the Sofia set up now, it is the 5 shades I guessed earlier.

I can't seen to find the palette anymore, and they haven't put up the holiday highliner set either. Wish they'd get it together, I want to place an order!
yup

im waiting for sephora to get it so i can order that with a kat von d lippie

awickedshape

I have this one. It's the softest, densest brush I own. It's like applying makeup with a stuffed toy. I swear I could just stand there and run it over my face to start the day and I'd feel happy.
Hi! lol I just finished using it for the first time; it is really soft but firm and dense. The shape is a first for me. Will see how I feel between this and my RT Expert Face Brush!

MsKb

any idea why the highliner pencils are no longer available on the US site? I has some issues with pigmentation and waxiness of some that I bought and in store the sales assistant actually had to open boxes to find ones that simply swatched well..we were suspecting that it may have been a batch issue...

novocainedreams

any idea why the highliner pencils are no longer available on the US site? I has some issues with pigmentation and waxiness of some that I bought and in store the sales assistant actually had to open boxes to find ones that simply swatched well..we were suspecting that it may have been a batch issue...
Was wondering the same thing when I checked the Sephora site today, then i checked the MJ site as well and they are no longer there either. I loved them, and until recently never heard complaints about them. I wonder if they are needing to reformulate?

awickedshape

Tried Beauty Shake-up yesterday and today with the same result: Oops, Something Went Wrong. Sephora is like a sour patch kid these days.

katred

Specktra Bestie
sorry if this has been discussed before but how is the instamarc filter contour duos? 
I didn't buy it, but I tried one on in store and really liked it. Forbid myself from getting it, at least temporarily, because my heart belongs to Charlotte Tilbury atm. MJ is noticeable, but still subtle. It didn't seem high-beam in terms of the highlighter. The contour shade was fairly neutral.

leonah

MJ is noticeable, but still subtle. It didn't seem high-beam in terms of the highlighter. The contour shade was fairly neutral.
thank you :) I don't mind the highlighter not being a "real" highlighter since I already have a few that does the job good. the question is if the MJ one is worth getting or if it's more worth getting the ones from mac instead

starletta8

Finally breaking out my Free Spirit palette. It's almost criminal that I haven't touched it yet. Does anyone have any thoughts on it?

Monsy

I am really liking new mascara . It reminds me of Too faced better than sex both on the brush and the formula. Very buildable volume and nice glossy black finish.
I think it gives nice lift too

12523728_1531298500496221_409129686_n.jpg

boschicka

I am really liking new mascara . It reminds me of Too faced better than sex both on the brush and the formula. Very buildable volume and nice glossy black finish.
I think it gives nice lift too

Very nice!

Has anyone tried to order the exclusive Neimans palette? The Social Butterfly? It says In Stock but will not add it to my cart.

Latest posts