Marc Jacobs Beauty

JulieDiva

ok, NEW Marc Jacobs lipstick added today...called TRUE, limited edition, online only.....I can't find anything about it online??? I hate how the little colour squares are not always accurate

katred

Specktra Bestie
I am really liking the mascara!

Me too! I think it's replaced YSL as my favourite. Maybe. Does everything I want.

ok, NEW Marc Jacobs lipstick added today...called TRUE, limited edition, online only.....I can't find anything about it online??? I hate how the little colour squares are not always accurate

I haven't seen this one on the Canadian Sephora site yet. What kind of shade does it look like?

T has swatches up of a couple of the new shadesin her swatch gallery. No surprise, I love the look of Editrix.

JulieDiva

Me too! I think it's replaced YSL as my favourite. Maybe. Does everything I want.

I haven't seen this one on the Canadian Sephora site yet. What kind of shade does it look like?

T has swatches up of a couple of the new shadesin her swatch gallery. No surprise, I love the look of Editrix.

I see it on the canadian site....the last lipstick square...its a neutral beige colour...my fav!!
I will look at T's site, thanks...I love MJ lipstick

Latest posts