Marc Jacobs Beauty

JulieDiva

So, I ordered Flesh & Fantasy a few days ago and received it yesterday! It's very nice, it's a lovely nude blush. I am light with olive/yellow undertones and it looks like a very nice peachy nude on my cheeks, not bronzey at all.

I also ordered Kink & Kisses and will be getting it on Monday! I really hope it's as good as the other one I got. Oh, the size of the blush is also really really big! It's so pleasant to look at and hold!

awesome!!! sounds lovely...can't wait to get mine

elegant-one

So, I ordered Flesh & Fantasy a few days ago and received it yesterday! It's very nice, it's a lovely nude blush. I am light with olive/yellow undertones and it looks like a very nice peachy nude on my cheeks, not bronzey at all.

I also ordered Kink & Kisses and will be getting it on Monday! I really hope it's as good as the other one I got. Oh, the size of the blush is also really really big! It's so pleasant to look at and hold!

I just ordered Flesh & Fantasy. I really want K&K next :)

elegant-one

elegant I am so waiting on your photos of flash and fantasy!

Aww..you got it dear :heart:

The kids came home this weekend so I got to hold baby :cloud9: She is so adorable. They left this morning so now I'm super depressed!!! Hubs is taking me for wine & shopping :icon_cheers: I'm going to see if my better Sephora has these blushes.

Hugs, hope you & yours are doing well!

Monsy

The kids came home this weekend so I got to hold baby :cloud9: She is so adorable. They left this morning so now I'm super depressed!!! Hubs is taking me for wine & shopping :icon_cheers: I'm going to see if my better Sephora has these blushes.

awww nothing like spending time and cuddling with the baby :eek:

awickedshape

:cloud9:

Awwwww :cloud9:

awickedshape

It was sooooo amazing. She is cooing & smiling :heart:

Well, my Sephora did not have the new blushes. No surprise there. The SA says..."you can order them online" LOL, really...what's the internet :doh::rofl:

My blush should be here tomorrow.

:wavey: Oh my she is such a little cutie! I think I kissed her cheeks a million times :)

Ah! The sweetums
Lol that's what they're there for, those cheekies

elegant-one

Flesh & Fantasy - It's a very subtle but beautiful slight rosy nude. The lighter shade is a slight golden moonstone pearl. VERY VERY pretty & natural on! I LOVE it.

IMG_3419.jpg
IMG_3420.jpg
IMG_3421.jpg
IMG_9287.JPG
IMG_9291.JPG

leonah

oh so pretty!! but I don't need more blushes.. literally have the nude/pink rainbow of blush at home.. too many blushes too little time (or cheeks lol)

Latest posts