Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

Lipstickdiva420

fnnooewn'oeN'DWJVn'jnwjr v'wru2498yh204

Grrr I'm so ready for the mirror to show up!
Me too!!! I've been refreshing the sephora site all day
type.gif

Richelle83

I decided to read Sephora's FB comments!! I'm super excited now
flower.gif

Sephora Hi. We do have plans for more Disney Princess Collections by Sephora:) Stay tuned for updates!

Genn

flower.gif

Sephora[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hi. We do have plans for more Disney Princess Collections by Sephora:) Stay tuned for updates![/FONT]
YAY! I have been wondering. Some of the blogs I read said they were only doing 3 and this was the last. I have read other blogs that said they thought they may do Belle

gracie90

I missed out on Cinderella and Jasmine, so I'm thrilled that they're doing more princesses! Belle and Rapunzel please :)

Richelle83

flower.gif

Sephora[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hi. We do have plans for more Disney Princess Collections by Sephora:) Stay tuned for updates![/FONT]
YAY! I have been wondering. Some of the blogs I read said they were only doing 3 and this was the last. I have read other blogs that said they thought they may do Belle
Yeah I'm so glad they changed their minds about that! Would be amazing if they did all the princesses!

ChosenOne

flower.gif

Sephora Hi. We do have plans for more Disney Princess Collections by Sephora:) Stay tuned for updates!
Omg YAYYY!!!!!!
fluffy.gif
That is amazing news!!! Since Aurora and Belle were the two I was most hoping for, my wallet is now quivering in fear in the deepest darkest corner of my purse, waiting to see if they create collections for them, lol. In the meantime, I ordered my Ariel palette and am DONE with the Ariel collection! Oh, and somehow a Bite Beauty gloss also slipped into my cart...whoops?
angelic.gif

VampyCouture

Omg YAYYY!!!!!!
fluffy.gif
That is amazing news!!! Since Aurora and Belle were the two I was most hoping for, my wallet is now quivering in fear in the deepest darkest corner of my purse, waiting to see if they create collections for them, lol. In the meantime, I ordered my Ariel palette and am DONE with the Ariel collection! Oh, and somehow a Bite Beauty gloss also slipped into my cart...whoops?
angelic.gif
I can't wait for those princesses to be released! I also wouldn't mind a Princess & The Frog one even though Tiana is fairly new.

Are you not getting the mirror?

vaisforluvrs

flower.gif

Woohoo! That's great. Ok, so I have a feeling that they may stick to the princesses whose villains were not used in MAC. So maybe they would do Belle or Tiara, and maybe not Snow White or Aurora. I would really like an Aurora palette though. And I wish Alice in Wonderland were a princess.

LiliV

I think I'm the only one who's not an Aurora girl lol I was never crazy about Sleeping Beauty, I don't know why. And I totally agree about Alice, she's my favorite after Ariel I would love an Alice one!

gracie90

I think I'm the only one who's not an Aurora girl lol I was never crazy about Sleeping Beauty, I don't know why. And I totally agree about Alice, she's my favorite after Ariel I would love an Alice one!
Me neither! I think it's because I was so scared of Malificent (I used to cry when she turned into a dragon haha) that I never actually got to see the film properly!

sherm

Oh my gosh, I will have to set aside some serious cash money for these upcoming princesses! My favorite princesses are Belle, Ariel, and Mulan in that order, and I'm already going for broke with Ariel!

queenblenda

So the palette is out now online and the sephora collection video says online june in stores August so will the rest of the collection be online before August then? sorry if this question has already been answered....

Richelle83

So the palette is out now online and the sephora collection video says online june in stores August so will the rest of the collection be online before August then? sorry if this question has already been answered....
We're thinking at some point next week.

Latest posts