Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

AniBEE

OH wow!!!! I think it's Ariel's Grotto! We are looking down into it from above on the compact! Pure guess on my part at I really can't makeup the details at all. lol

FoxyMamaMakeup

I believe the picture in the middle of the mirror is the sillouhette of Ariel & Eric in their little boat about to kiss. At least that's what I see as I've been examining the picture since it came out! Lol I'm So Incredibly excited for this collection I can't even put into words! Is there a confirmed release date for this? Is it for sure June?? I cannot wait! I want to buy ever piece of the collection! I missed out on the mirror from the Cinderella collection, but my husband got me the Princess Jasmine mirror. ; ) I appreciate all of the posts for this collection, I've been trying to find any information on it bc I've been so excited for it & it's helped to know about when it will release & being able to finally see a few pictures of the Ariel collection is amazing! It's beautiful!! Can't wait! ; )

vaisforluvrs

I believe the picture in the middle of the mirror is the sillouhette of Ariel & Eric in their little boat about to kiss. At least that's what I see as I've been examining the picture since it came out! Lol I'm So Incredibly excited for this collection I can't even put into words! Is there a confirmed release date for this? Is it for sure June?? I cannot wait! I want to buy ever piece of the collection! I missed out on the mirror from the Cinderella collection, but my husband got me the Princess Jasmine mirror. ; ) I appreciate all of the posts for this collection, I've been trying to find any information on it bc I've been so excited for it & it's helped to know about when it will release & being able to finally see a few pictures of the Ariel collection is amazing! It's beautiful!! Can't wait! ; )
Oh yeah, I think you are right!

VampyCouture

Nice observation!

Dolly Snow

Yes I agree with you on that. It really does look like them from the scene. Good Observation hun!

Naughtyp

that is what I thought it was too! hope this collection comes out in the middle or end of june( after my AAO and riri hauls!) getting a mirror and a quad for sure! my mom pics Ariel so a mirror for her too ;)

FoxyMamaMakeup

that is what I thought it was too! hope this collection comes out in the middle or end of june( after my AAO and riri hauls!) getting a mirror and a quad for sure! my mom pics Ariel so a mirror for her too ;)
Girl I cannot wait for this collection too!! I'm hoping the collection comes out in June too, it makes since for it to come out soon being that it is Ariel & it's summer time! I love the packaging! I definitely want every piece of the collection! I just went back & got the Jasmine Perfume & the nail polish set & the magic carpet ride palette for my mom & myself & the Cinderella midnight hour little quad for my mom & I as well & my husband got me the Jasmine mirror! ; ) I missed out on the Cinderella mirror but will definitely not miss out on the Ariel!!

Living Doll

News of this collection inspired me to re-watch the movie. Can't wait!
eyelove.gif

Naughtyp

News of this collection inspired me to re-watch the movie. Can't wait! :eyelove:
ima do the same! I've had Aladdin on for a month lol i put it on before bed. guess it's time to switch it up! lol
Girl I cannot wait for this collection too!! I'm hoping the collection comes out in June too, it makes since for it to come out soon being that it is Ariel & it's summer time! I love the packaging! I definitely want every piece of the collection! I just went back & got the Jasmine Perfume & the nail polish set & the magic carpet ride palette for my mom & myself & the Cinderella midnight hour little quad for my mom & I as well & my husband got me the Jasmine mirror! ; ) I missed out on the Cinderella mirror but will definitely not miss out on the Ariel!!
I like all the stuff too I wish I had more $$$ so I could have got the storybook palates. I initially missed the Cinderella mirror too but found it at the sephora in downtown disney when I went to Disneyland December. So I have the mirror and quads for both. hope I get both from Ariel too! that's cool u got stuff for ur mom ima get my mom the mirror . she already told me when Cinderella came out that if they did Ariel she only needs the mirror lol. I hope they continue the princess collection and make belle, she is my ultimate fav!

ChosenOne

Anyone else thinking this might not release until fall to coincide with the release of The Little Mermaid blu-ray in October??

panther27

I was told by Sephora cs that this is in the system already and told me that there will also be a nail polish set.He said this is coming out very soon.

FoxyMamaMakeup

ima do the same! I've had Aladdin on for a month lol i put it on before bed. guess it's time to switch it up! lol I like all the stuff too I wish I had more $$$ so I could have got the storybook palates. I initially missed the Cinderella mirror too but found it at the sephora in downtown disney when I went to Disneyland December. So I have the mirror and quads for both. hope I get both from Ariel too! that's cool u got stuff for ur mom ima get my mom the mirror . she already told me when Cinderella came out that if they did Ariel she only needs the mirror lol. I hope they continue the princess collection and make belle, she is my ultimate fav!
I didn't get to get the first 2 storybook palettes either, but I definitely want to get Ariel's! That's amazing you found the Cinderella mirror, I'm really glad you got to get it. It's a beautiful collector piece. I can't wait for the Beauty & the Beast collection too, that's my husband's favorite disney movie. Can you imagine how gorgeous the mirror's gonna be for Belle's collection?! So pretty, I bet it'll have the red rose incorporated somehow on it! ; ) he said he definitely wants to get that one for me, so sweet. ; ) You seem to be a big disney princess fan like me, this isn't makeup related, but I just wanted to let you know at hot topic they have a bunch of disney tanks right now that are super gorgeous! They have Ariel, Ariel & Eric, Snow White, Jasmine & Aladdin, & Beauty & the Beast! ; ) I have collected all of them so far & they really are just so gorgeous & perfect for summer. They're buy 1 get 1 1/2 off right now too. They're only like $20, you can't beat that! They have them all back in stock online too.

Naughtyp

I didn't get to get the first 2 storybook palettes either, but I definitely want to get Ariel's! That's amazing you found the Cinderella mirror, I'm really glad you got to get it. It's a beautiful collector piece. I can't wait for the Beauty & the Beast collection too, that's my husband's favorite disney movie. Can you imagine how gorgeous the mirror's gonna be for Belle's collection?! So pretty, I bet it'll have the red rose incorporated somehow on it! ; ) he said he definitely wants to get that one for me, so sweet. ; ) You seem to be a big disney princess fan like me, this isn't makeup related, but I just wanted to let you know at hot topic they have a bunch of disney tanks right now that are super gorgeous! They have Ariel, Ariel & Eric, Snow White, Jasmine & Aladdin, & Beauty & the Beast! ; ) I have collected all of them so far & they really are just so gorgeous & perfect for summer. They're buy 1 get 1 1/2 off right now too. They're only like $20, you can't beat that! They have them all back in stock online too.
i totally am e done said my room is like Disneyland lol I am def going to look online right now! how sweet he already offered to get it lol I'll probably end up buying everything if they make a belle collection!! I watched the little mermaid last night lol I forgot how much I love that movie!! ! I had heard it was supposed to be released for fall but apparently they changed it to summer!

Living Doll

I actually didn't get ANYTHING from the past two Disney collections (though I was tempted) because I wanted to wait for a princess I was really excited about. I'm thinking that mirror compact needs to come home with me at the very least. They're too gorgeous and I've heard too many good things about the quality of them not to own at least one. :)

chinablaq

I just got ahold of both Cinderella and Jasmine palettes at less than retail brand new! Was soo happy. Didn't find the mirrors at a reasonable price though, but I'll totally be grabbing this palette andd mirror. Looks lovely!

Latest posts