MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

liba

Emerald green was supposed to be a big color this year, and MAC hasn't really brought us anything in this shade yet. Maybe there will be an emerald eye shadow or liner?

katred

Specktra Bestie
it's kind of pathetic that I'm all excited for this collection just because it's the big Fall collection and I normally love those, going back many years (Smoke Signals, Cult of Cherry, Fabulous Felines, Mac Me Over, etc). I'm a fall collection girl for sure.

Ladydee91500

it's kind of pathetic that I'm all excited for this collection just because it's the big Fall collection and I normally love those, going back many years (Smoke Signals, Cult of Cherry, Fabulous Felines, Mac Me Over, etc). I'm a fall collection girl for sure.
OMG.. same here! Cult of Cherry was definitely one of my absolute faves! I swear I bought most of it. The Fall ones hit my wallet so hard.. but they are the BEST imho!
th_partytime.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I hope this won't be too damaging to the wallet. But I love the fall collections and usually buy a couple of things.

ChosenOne

Emerald green was supposed to be a big color this year, and MAC hasn't really brought us anything in this shade yet. Maybe there will be an emerald eye shadow or liner?
Fall would certainly be a nice time to roll out those emeralds, so here's hoping! Well, my heart is hoping. My wallet is cringing at the thought.

iATEaSEAmonster

I can't really get excited for this collection until the color story, or at least a hint of its theme, but it might be interesting.
Is it strange that the name brings to mind very rich, vivid colors like bright magenta-plums and plush orangey browns? I know those color descriptions sound like the worst ever, but it should get the basic point across. I'll be disappointed if they go with boring blacks and stuff.

Addict4MAC

I can't really get excited for this collection until the color story, or at least a hint of its theme, but it might be interesting.
Is it strange that the name brings to mind very rich, vivid colors like bright magenta-plums and plush orangey browns? I know those color descriptions sound like the worst ever, but it should get the basic point across. I'll be disappointed if they go with boring blacks and stuff.
werd.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
True, although Mac waited until this year to do an orange collection...

lkillie

As a MAC newbie, if you all are getting this excited about this collection, I know I should be too! :)

liba

True, although Mac waited until this year to do an orange collection...
Last year, they came strong out of the gate with some great oranges sprinkled into the collections, like Watch Me Simmer, Sail la Vie, Reel Sexy, Riviera Life, Fashion Nomad, Modern Mandarin and Immortal Flower. Everyone was so dubious about an all-orange collection this year on top of it all, but it's shaping up to be filled with lovely colors too.

I'd be good with a couple of emeralds here and there, just as long as they're really nice (although, I don't think we're gonna see an emerald green lipstick
thmbdn.gif
)

Latest posts