MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

brumblebee

I am a huge fan of Amy Winehouse. I think it would be really cool if MAC made a Amy Winehouse collection inspired by modern interpretations of 1960s makeup trends.

makeupmaiiden

A few years ago I made a gigantic list and I have a second installment lol. 'School girl chic' back to school collection 'Colors of the wind' fall collection inspired by leaves and foliage 'Clueless' WHY HASNT THIS HAPPENED 'Wicked' for halloween, seems plausible bc they used mac on broadway 'Totally bejeweled' helloo jeweltones! 'Black tie affair' formal holiday collection 'Festival of lights' bright holiday collection 'Modern princess' 'Bright lights big city' new york inspired collection 'Aliens' for halloween! 'Sci fi' '7 deadly sins' this would be really cool 'Drag queen collection' 'Totally 80s' think bright colors oo neon lipgloss! 'By the sea' a beachy theme! 'Wish you were here' a summer collection, could have awesome packaging 'North by north pole' holiday collection. Icy packaging! 'Safari' cool animal inspired 'Candy cuties' candy inspired makeup!! 'Mac x Mulan' for the upcoming live action movie 'Mac x Disney princesses' each princess can have their own mini collection 'Mac around the world' a collection of the most popular products in each country 'Olympics' thatd be a cool collection 'Grunge' id loove to see this! 'riot grrrl' i WIIISH they'd do this 'Mac lolita' cherry lips! 'Mac x heathers' the movie? Itd be great! 'Mac horror story' American horror story themed collection! Lol i have a huge imagination. I wish theyd make these!

kirstw91

I want a car related collection, with like fast and furious/ need for speed/ car manufacturer... That way my two main passions in life are combined, cars and makeup :) Also I still want a Sabrina the Teenage witch collection. Betty Boop... Why hasn't that happened? A collection (or multiple collections) inspired by cartoons from the 90s (powerpuff girls, Rugrats etc) Goosebumps- for Halloween, the campaign could be inspired by old book imagery but in a glamourous way. Scooby doo- again around the Halloween season.

flamingobee

If it has not been suggested here before, MAC should have an Empire Collection based on the hit TV series of the same name, if not, then a Cookie Lyon Collection or even a Lyon Dynasty Collection will also do!!

Who knows, maybe Boo Boo Kitty can even come over for short visit!

Vandekamp

If it has not been suggested here before, MAC should have an Empire Collection based on the hit TV series of the same name, if not, then a Cookie Lyon Collection or even a Lyon Dynasty Collection will also do!!

Who knows, maybe Boo Boo Kitty can even come over for short visit!
I LOVE that idea.

I would love to see a mermaid theme collection, maybe for the summer. I envision lots of blue, turquoise, and green eyeshadows. They could also bring back Fresh Salmon. A blush or beauty powder a la Marine Life would be great too.

imagine Lure Collection2.0!! I would buy the entire collection!

MAC X Jennifer Lopez would be awesome. Clients are always asking for the 'JLo Glow'. Tons of highlighting stuff and bronzers and new false lashes too :)

Last edited:
Mac should do another N Collection. I wasn't into MAC at the time this collection was out and I know they've repromoted lipsticks over the years but this would be perfect. As a makeupartist I would buy them all for my kit :)

violetta

I’m with you SultryMakeup , N Collection was one of my favorite. Although I purchased quite a lot when first released, would buy the entire collection x2
if re-released

lilinah

Prince was apparently very tight about controlling his image - he even made a fan take down their photo of a Prince tattoo they'd gotten. If it could happen, which would be *fabulous* because I am Team Purple and a Prince fan, it will have to wait until his estate is settled and there is someone legally in control with whom to negotiate. Since he apparently left no will, that may sadly be a while.

sigh

Latest posts