Melt Cosmetics

v0ltagekid

I was excited until I realized that we still probably have to pay for shipping. It's still a good deal, I've just been spoiled by free shipping everywhere. :/
ugh true.. I guess that's like getting three lipsticks for fifteen dollars each.
merp....
I do want three tho so it works out I guess.

Dolly Snow

well damn it
girlhaha.gif

blondie929

It's a nice deal but I have one lippie from melt and it's a little dry I haven't used it in months and after swatching it today it deff doesn't feel as creamy as I remember so pass for me

blondie929

what color, and you should email them? 
Darling .. Ehhhh nothing they can really do about it if they were to send me another id feel like I would be wasting the first one and I haven't showed it that much love anyway love the color but it's not a everyday lippie I can deff still work with it

Vandekamp

If Melt restocked Dark Room this would be easy. Lol. I only like DR and 6Six6 and I was able to purchase them a few weeks ago. This sale is a skip for me. I got 2 Dark Room lipsticks and 1 6Six6.

babycheri

Definitely Space Cake and Blow but debating between Bane and 6Six6 (hate the name tho). Thing is ima buy LC's Black Velvet so should I still get Bane? Lol

cocotears

Can I just say how much I love these lipsticks and the fact that they don't stain my lips!! They last all day & they don't stain (pet peeve)! :heart:

Latest posts