Melt Cosmetics

Dolly Snow

One of the shades...I'm guessing. When you add grey scale to the pic...it's identical to the second shadow in the stack. Also lately they've been posting various shades of warm browns & browns & deep browns! So maybe a warm palette.
pixlr_20160526084721983_1464277652153.jpg

ellemarie

Anyone have Catsuit and Laced? Wondering if I should order or skip these two since I'm reading about the wonky formula...

I love Catsuit but I'm starting to worry it's going bad. I don't remember what it smelled like when I got it. I had Belladonna (maybe 2) for a month and it went bad. I've heard of people complaining about receiving their lipsticks super dry and being told by CS that that's what they're supposed to be like. :confused:

Heidi K

I have 6Six6 and one of the Belladonna's. I moved recently and as I was going through my lipsticks, I pulled these out and they were super dry. Almost like the lipstick equivalent of a hard pan on the end of the product. I think I've used both maybe once. I didn't notice a smell, but gootlort, I can't imaging now trying to apply these. It would be like rubbing concrete chunks on my lips. I think they need to reformulate and get a smoother formula.

Heidi K

I wonder if they'll be selling these individually also? I'm really digging this color, but I don't want to pay for a whole stack of meh colors (that's assuming there will be meh colors haha)

Bubek07

i had belladonna 2 and it was so stiff my lips would hurt when i tried putting straight from the bullet
i passed it to a friend who loved the color and didnt mind the formula
but i think i read somewhere that they are stiff but the heat from your lips should warm them up

BrittLuvsMakeup

I haven't been keeping up too much with Melt Cosmetics but this stack is calling my name, particularly Rust, Antique, and Rubbish. I love shades like these! I'll probably wait and get it and the last stack during a sale though because I always hesitate to submit my order when I see the shipping price tacked on, lol.

Latest posts